• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    yep, that's what they want.
    The cops reaction wasn't perfect, but he had a freaking mob of jackasses around him, not obeying his lawful commands to restore order. Fighting with him, resisting arrest and then the two perps come up within an arms length over his right shoulder and one of them reaches in his waistband and that's when he stepped back and drew his weapon.

HIS SAFETY was in jeopardy! bash him for white socks, I don't care, he is just another casualty of the Obama crowd. you can't touch a black person in a mob now apparently or you crucified for it.

screw the whole PC, mob, protesting, agitating bunch.

Who the hell in their right mind would want to be a cop now in this America?

Bully!
    Venture Surplus ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    yep, that's what they want.
    The cops reaction wasn't perfect, but he had a freaking mob of jackasses around him, not obeying his lawful commands to restore order. Fighting with him, resisting arrest and then the two perps come up within an arms length over his right shoulder and one of them reaches in his waistband and that's when he stepped back and drew his weapon.

HIS SAFETY was in jeopardy! bash him for white socks, I don't care, he is just another casualty of the Obama crowd. you can't touch a black person in a mob now apparently or you crucified for it.

screw the whole PC, mob, protesting, agitating bunch.

Who the hell in their right mind would want to be a cop now in this America?

I'd absolutely with all my heart want to be a peace officer again. Best Damn job I EVER had. Loved every minute.

Act professional, life's smooth. Ride around in a city owned car, gas paid for, you have a gang for back up.

It's the absolute shit!!!!

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    What was the context? Prior to his actions what did she do that warranted him singling her out from others?

she was fighting back and resisting arrest it looked to me like. That's a DC charge right there minimum.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    she was fighting back and resisting arrest it looked to me like. That's a DC charge right there minimum.

Wouldn't you fight someone pulling your hair? I've never seen any type of training, what so ever, that says pull hair. If it exists, by all means show me. Ill fully admit your completely right.

It was a dick move by the cop. He's also the only one of many to get suspension. Only one.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Lol, your good people Vmax. I'm better for even knowing about you. Lmao

man, I hear what you are saying about being a cop, and I could tell you miss it.

I call cops out when I think they are wrong and I defend them strongly when I think they are right and in McKinney the people who caused all of this got off scott free and a decent man lost his job because the city wanted to make this go away.

We are training the mobs to expect some bastardized form of justice here and our entire society will pay a dear price for it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Only one on video too. Also note the girl he manhandled has not filed a complaint.

I would like to see an explanation for the police actions before jumping to conclusions.

The video clearly shows the demeanor of the other officers. This guy was the command officer on scene. Yet no other officer mimicked, the officer in question, actions.

It appears to me, Two fellow officers defused the gun drawn situation. Not easy to do with an officer that out ranks you. Enough officers understood half the crowd had cell phones pointed their direction. This officer didn't give a Damn.

Considering the local culture, listen to the gasps of those, white and black, as the female, 80-90lbs child is slammed to the ground by her hair. It's disgusting.

I want to know who the fat white dude in the blue shorts and tan shirt is. He almost steps over the girl like she's dead meat. He's walking around watching this crap like it's a lawn being watered.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    1880's old west lynch mob
    young+mr+l.png

2015 Obama's America
    628x471.jpg

750x422.jpg

he has demoralized the US Military and now every police officer in America has to wonder if someone has their back.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Those officers actually chased and arrested the guy.

Fat guy is also an unknown I would like to know about.

Of course they did. The corporal told them too. Notice a fellow officer touched his back.

That's a 'hey, slow your roll, were being watched'

I'm looking at this through a fellow cops eyes. Saying it blunt too.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    We are still back to what did Casebolt see that caused him to act as he did?

Will probably never know, as he no longer has to answer to anyone.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    man, I hear what you are saying about being a cop, and I could tell you miss it.

I call cops out when I think they are wrong and I defend them strongly when I think they are right and in McKinney the people who caused all of this got off scott free and a decent man lost his job because the city wanted to make this go away.

We are training the mobs to expect some bastardized form of justice here and our entire society will pay a dear price for it.

I 100% agree. He should not have lost his job. Sent to some training yes. The guy was ex DPS. He's got the credentials. Just needs to cool off and rethink running around.

Like it or not, he's on the altar of racism. It's gonna cook him alive. I'm beginning to be ashamed of my country. Not my state, country.

It's insane the direction were going.

Last edited:

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    He overreacted. Period.

McKinney pool party isn't exactly the 5th ward in Houston. It's a bunch of stupid yuppie kids crashing the pool. Not exactly a threat. For those that don't live up here that's some real important context.

Still should not have lost his job.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom