• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    How do you know he was not trying to arrest her? It sure looked like it to me, and she was clearly resisting arrest. Arresting someone, whether 15 or 50, never looks pretty if they resist.
    she darn sure wasn't peaceably complying with his lawful orders was she?
    Target Sports

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I think people feel sorry towards the girl because she was a teenage girl and yes, her race.
    If the video was able to be edited and this female
    voner-mugshot.jpg

was the one the officer was trying to detain, I know for a fact the sentiment would be different.

Not really. His actions were inappropriate regardless.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    she darn sure wasn't peaceably complying with his lawful orders was she?

When sitting on ground, He gave her an order, and she started screaming at him No, No, No.

Simple test for doubters:

Next time you get pulled over and cop asks for your DL, stay seated in your car and start screaming at him No, No, No. Report back what happens next.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    When sitting on ground, He gave her an order, and she started screaming at him No, No, No.

Next time you get pulled over and cop asks for your DL, stay seated in your car and start screaming at him No, No, No. Report back what happens next.

And? just because they do it doesn't make it appropriate.

Police are losing the support of the populace. This attitude is partly why. Throwing a 14 year old girl in a bikini on concrete in these circumstances is not acceptable. If you believe that, you need to pursue a new line of work.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Police are losing the support of the populace. This attitude is partly why. Throwing a 14 year old girl in a bikini on concrete in these circumstances is not acceptable. If you believe that, you need to pursue a new line of work.

If you read my posts, you would see that unlike most of the US, I have not made a conclusion as to whether his actions were acceptable or not. I do not have all the facts. This is like firing the Ferguson cop because witnesses said he shot a man who had his hands up while surrendering. Sorry if I do not jump to conclusions like yourself.

As for a new line of work, I am retired, I have no intention of working again.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014

Exactly, and when he got up to confront the 2 males, she sat right up and started boohooing again, saying something about the gun waa waa waa...had to be told to get down aaaagain. She was definitely stirring the pot bc she's a spoiled brat who's reading too much social media and wants her 15 mins of fame. What it looked like on tape anyways

What was her beef in this whole thing anyways?? Couldn't get her bounce on when the DJ got cut off? Get over it already.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Exactly, and when he got up to confront the 2 males, she sat right up and started boohooing again

If I behaved like that, my parents would have grounded me for the summer, and the next day I would be at the PD apologizing to the officer for running my mouth.

I feel the kids pain, they were invited to a pool party and denied entry or kicked out if they were already in. That sucks. But disrespecting LE is never acceptable.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Don't know much about the business world do you.

Regardless, he flipped out, and now he's unemployed.

I know the difference between facts and speculation.

I am unemployed too, it is not that bad.... He will take a nice vacation, then get a better job. Lots of cops think the grass is not greener elsewhere, but if you are a McKinney cop, it most certainly is.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I feel the kids pain, they were invited to a pool party and denied entry or kicked out if they were already in. That sucks.
    It might suck, but the invitation was not by the HOA that owns and operates the pool, nor did it conform to the rules for pool use. They were trespassing!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    It might suck, but the invitation was not by the HOA that owns and operates the pool, nor did it conform to the rules for pool use. They were trespassing!

That is my point. I do not think they (most anyway) knew it was a bogus invitation. They saw it, showed up and if already in got kicked out, if not in could not get in. At least that is my understanding for most of them. No different than I am going to gun show tomorrow. Will suck for me if when I get to the door, they say members only.

If they knew it was a bogus invitation then they got what they deserved.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    He could have very easily restrained her and cuffed her without throwing her around...if he was really in control of the situation and himself. Surely officers receive training on how to properly restrain and cuff someone.

Sorry, I just expect pros to act like pros. Screaming profanities and slapping a young woman around don't seem very professional to me.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I've known a few local and Federal officers, sheriffs and game wardens, and I can guarantee you every single one that I've known would have handled the situation better.

Even the other officers involved handled it better.

Top Bottom