• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    If it was a male behaving the same way would it have been too much force?

Depends on the guy in the bikini.

This guy
    630501ecc5ac900152ac20f90c1c0f4a.jpg

Or this guy?
    9103bf6a7911dcff287739c9d553d8d2.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's things like this that constantly amaze me that any LEO in the US, in a similar situation, hasn't just said "Screw it" and opened up on an unruly crowd because he knows that he's screwed either way......
    Because there is a difference between being fired for being too rough and being convicted of multiple counts of murder? :laughing:

I'm surprised we haven't seen more cops say "screw it" and quit without notice, tho. I wouldn't blame them one bit.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    If I were an officer in McKinney, I'd be looking for a job elsewhere after this. If the chief is willing to throw one under a bus before any investigation, then he doesn't have any of the others back either.

james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    If I was a resident of Craig Ranch I might be looking for a house elsewhere, out of that all white neighborhood. Probably could count I would be carrying even if I was even taking out the trash or flipping some burgers.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    If I was a resident of Craig Ranch I might be looking for a house elsewhere, out of that all white neighborhood. Probably could count I would be carrying even if I was even taking out the trash or flipping some burgers.
    It isn't even close to an "all white neighborhood"

james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    It isn't even close to an "all white neighborhood"
    Sarcasm, the media has potrayed them as all white and of course racist.

If you agree with the cops actions or not. This shouldn't be a race issue. The media seems to have gotten a kick out of fueling race tensions. Yes there is still racist people out there, just not every negative interaction a white person has with a minority is race driven.

Pmac51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2015
    Humble, TX
    Some people need killing the community said these punks were not welcome and thanked the police. Police force was appropriate, take away the power of an ass kicking by a man in blue, make them fearful of repurcussions and ofcourse they're going to opt lethal force or felonious style control of the situation...ie gunpoint especially when suspects are unpredictable, hostile and outnumber you. Don't know how these guys aren't pistol whipping scumbags like they need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom