• 99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    Trespassing
    resisting arrest
    loitering
    possibly assault on a police officer

When will people learn to do what cops ask them to do? As CHris Rock says, "if the police come, they are bringing an ass-whipping with them."

Thanks
    Guns International

99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    It don't matter if you are suspected of armed robbery or seen jaywalking. When an officer tells you to jump you ask how high. You don't argue and you don't make it worse. Sort it out with your attorney later if you believe you were in a crosswalk. Damn

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Honesty must be silenced?
    Who decides what will be said by employees of the school districts? Be willing to bet it ain't the people in the district.
    Children ruling the world?

Makes me sad to think of the future.

james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    Seen plenty of white kids tased for less and tackled by more cops. Cause they wanted to run their mouths at police dispersing a crowd. And no police were fired in those situations, just saying.

99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    Pick up that can Citizen.

If that's what it is then that's what it is. It'll happen that time and I won't be body slammed or arrested. You are arguing to argue. It's borderline trolling for comments. I think you know you are wrong and just looking for some attention.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    It's things like this that constantly amaze me that any LEO in the US, in a similar situation, hasn't just said "Screw it" and opened up on an unruly crowd because he knows that he's screwed either way......

We have better people in law enforcement than we deserve.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    If that's what it is then that's what it is. It'll happen that time and I won't be body slammed or arrested. You are arguing to argue. It's borderline trolling for comments. I think you know you are wrong and just looking for some attention.

Nope, just disagreeing with the "obey the police or else" mindset being displayed. With the advent of more and more cameras, police are losing respect for just this sort of attitude. I am a pretty hard core law and order guy, but 1) I expect better professionalism than in this incident because I've seen it first hand; 2) I don't cotton to the mindset of obey or we'll hurt you. There is a continuum here and jumping directly to physical takedown is the mentality that is causing the problems now.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    It's things like this that constantly amaze me that any LEO in the US, in a similar situation, hasn't just said "Screw it" and opened up on an unruly crowd because he knows that he's screwed either way......

We have better people in law enforcement than we deserve.

You're advocating an LEO start randomly shooting people in a crowd? ok..

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Nope, just disagreeing with the "obey the police or else" mindset being displayed. With the advent of more and more cameras, police are losing respect for just this sort of attitude. I am a pretty hard core law and order guy, but 1) I expect better professionalism than in this incident because I've seen it first hand; 2) I don't cotton to the mindset of obey or we'll hurt you. There is a continuum here and jumping directly to physical takedown is the mentality that is causing the problems now.
    Ehhh I see what you're sayin (not all cases are justified, and the profanity here was too much), but in this instance, to me it looked like he went up to her, detained her, and said you're going to the car. Thennnn she started resisting and protesting, causing the officer to apply takedowns. I didn't see any reason for her not to comply, nor excessive force used on her. If ya wanna debate police policy or aggressive trend in general, fine, but for this case, I'm tapped out...already got my mind made up lol

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Ehhh I see what you're sayin (not all cases are justified, and the profanity here was too much), but in this instance, to me it looked like he went up to her, detained her, and said you're going to the car. Thennnn she started resisting and protesting, causing the officer to apply takedowns. I didn't see any reason for her not to comply,
    You could be correct in that. I see no reason for noncompliance either.

Top Bottom