• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It's exactly things like this that make people call other people racist. Not knowing the facts, and making off the cuff assumptions based upon a person's skin color.

If they were getting off a bus wearing hoodies and caps displaying "I Support BLM" , then MAYBE some sense of concern might be warranted, but even given that, if they legally were able to buy guns, then regardless of whether they support or advocate the BLM or not, doesn't stop them from buying legally acquired guns.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Great for them and great for Academy. Capitalism at its finest.

The greatest thing about this country is that if the people are going to condemn someone for "something bad", they have to do "something bad" first. We see what you were trying to do here, but in all honesty, it comes off the screen as very prejudicial and frankly un-American.

Leave race and skin color out of it:

FIFY
    Yesterday afternoon around 4pm six [] males entered an unnamed pawn shop in NW Houston to buy ammo. This was preceded by 30 []males buying handguns from Academy and passing a background check.

Sounds like one heck of a weekend of ka-pow and rock and roll.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Here's a really curious question that popped into my mind. Did your buddy observe all 30 people pass a NCIS background check, or is he doing some exaggerating? Seems to me he sure has a lot of extra time on his hands! Maybe your buddy might have some racist tendencies you might to consider. Just an observation.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    It's the numbers, folks. I'd be posting if it was 30 skinheads. The organization is what's alarming me.

Where I live most people don't speak to my wife since she is brown. Oh, They suck it up and ask if she'll help with little Jimmy's spanish lesson but otherwise no.

I have more friends of color I'd give a gun to than whites. My phone list(my friends, taking out family)is more dark than light but I grew up working in a majority non white warehouse, as did my Father.

I speak to everyone walking in my neighborhood and I DO get the stinkeye for it but I don't care.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Is this the same “story” with a slightly different flavor?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It's the numbers, folks. I'd be posting if it was 30 skinheads. The organization is what's alarming me.

So what if thirty skin-heads walk into a store and buy guns? If they pass a background check, they are within their Constitutional rights to do so. Until a crime is committed, or a law is broken, it's none of anyone's business, but their's.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom