• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Me smells BS. Just how did 30 people "together" get to the Academy at the same time. Is that the same bus as Harbor Freight?

Next time you see you friend address him as Karen because his long nose is stuck where it don't belong.
    ARJ Defense ad

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Me smells BS. Just how did 30 people "together" get to the Academy at the same time. Is that the same bus as Harbor Freight?

Next time you see you friend address him as Karen because his long nose is stuck where it don't belong.

Just curious, if this "actually" happened, as stated, and somebody mentioned it here, you'd consider them a "Karen"?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    To the OP: if I happen to be one of the many "friends of color.. " located in the contacts list you say you have on your phone and I saw your post that contained the comment "Can you say Black lives matter?" I'd probably be giving you a call and say "wuz'up bro? Can you explain why you added the comment "Can you say Black lives matter?" such that I can understand WHY you added it to the end of your statment?

480 Ruger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Mich
    I've made 3 firearm purchases in the last week and a half. All 3 NICS were delayed by at least 1 day. I can't see how none of the 30 NICS at Academy weren't delayed.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Here's a really curious question that popped into my mind. Did your buddy observe all 30 people pass a NCIS background check, or is he doing some exaggerating? Seems to me he sure has a lot of extra time on his hands! Maybe your buddy might have some racist tendencies you might to consider. Just an observation.
    With the massive delays going on with NICS, what are the chances 30 people get a “proceed” in the same month, let alone the same day?

Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    The guy who has the most guns and safes in our neighborhood, as far as I am aware, is a Marine brother of mine. We went to boot camp a few weeks apart back in 1988, and we chewed up some of the same dirt. Since getting out, we both spent some time in ministry. He went to work for the USPS. As the son of a Postmaster, I took a different route. We get together and talk about God, our Corps and guns.

He owns a few hundred acres to the north where he hunts and does 1000 yard shooting with friends and family. He loves building ARs in various calibers, but his current favorite gun to shoot is in 7.62x39. Great guy and I’m glad to call him my brother in arms and brother in Christ.

We are different shades of green.

87846219ea4dbd78187250b00c2a5d9e.jpg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've made 3 firearm purchases in the last week and a half. All 3 NICS were delayed by at least 1 day. I can't see how none of the 30 NICS at Academy weren't delayed.
    With the massive delays going on with NICS, what are the chances 30 people get a “proceed” in the same month, let alone the same day?

LTC holders?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Right now, with NICS being as backed up as they are, the odds of a group that size not getting several delays would be slim at best.
    Austin and Houston may be somewhat different, but almost all the black folks I know do NOT support BLM or antifa. They also know that outside of those two groups, it is NOT white folks coming to burn and loot their own neighborhoods. And it is not white folks coming to their neighborhood to kill them. If it is blm and antifa buying guns, there are more than enough illegal ones on the street for them to get without going to that much trouble.
    Almost all the blacks I know that own guns are more worried about their neighbors than the average white person.
    And I am less worried about the average black person than I am the the young, stupid white people I see on the news at night committing criminal acts in the name of justice.
    The OPs comments seems to show some racism. If they have enough money to charter a bus, could it be a bunch of black folks from well to do neighborhood trying to get enough to defend themselves from the rioters? Folks that worked to get what they have trying to finally fight back against people that want to take instead of work?
    Since the vast majority of blacks I know do work,,, it just may well be...

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Yes, I am LTC holder, but in Michigan. Michigan screwed up and issued some CPL's to some habitual users and to some domestic abusers and because of that we now have to go through NICS.

I wasn't referring to you specifically. I was referring to the 30 all at once.

Seems far fetched right now. No way they (anybody except maybe Cabelas) had 30 guns in stock.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Doesn't "passing a background check", as stated by the OP, imply that they went through NICS?
    I've ask the guy behind the counter several times how long is it taking to get back an NICS. Invariably he said ~5 days. So I'm setting here at 49 days still waiting on the LTC. And when I check the LTC is waiting on, drum roll please... background and finger print check.

Top Bottom