• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Guns aren't registered to anyone in texas

But I saw on Law and Order that that's only if you buy a handgun through the gun show loophole from a FFL dealer in another state, which is why we need common sense gun laws, stat. No one should want weapons of war on our streets. The least you could do is get a BOS. Does anyone know any other threads on the forum where we discuss Bills of Sale and Common Sense Gun laws. :eek:
    Texas SOT

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    If ATF asks where it is, "I sold it"

And just FYI there are no common sense gun laws. The second amendment says we can have them.

The Second Amendment is for duck hunting with an over/under shotgun. Why do you need weapons of war sold with no BOS that spray hundreds of bullets a second for hunting? And big clips that hold hundreds of bullets. I'm pro second amendment, BUT.... Well just BUT. I guess that makes me a BUTTER. Or is it a Fudd?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Wouldn't you want a bill of sale so that when the .44 you bought turned out to be used by Son of Sam, you could "prove" to ATF that it was registered in Texas to you...? :popcorn:

All that BOS did was get Charter Arms sued out of business. Anonymous is the only way to go.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Did SoS use a Charter Arms .44? I didn't know that. When I was in high school my buddy had a Charter Arms .38SPCL I thought it was a pretty cool gun.

Yes he used a Bulldog (44), Lennon killer used an Undercover (38). Charter Arms did not survive that.

eta

I see they did survive those, and went bankrupt in 96.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    download.jpeg

Top Bottom