• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beckett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Plano
    I TOTALLY lucked out and got a place to hunt hogs for free but they show up very sporadically. I've fed this guys coons about 1000 pounds of corn and no hogs yet. Got some revenge the other evening and whacked 5-6 coons so I'm still getting some fun out of the corn expense.
    Target Sports

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I hate to sound stupid, I know very little about game managment. But doesn't throwing out corn, etc. only make the problem worse? Do ranches that offer this "guided" hunt(where you shoot them from a tree house 25' from where they are eating corn left out for them) contributes to the numbers of the hogs?

RoloSport

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Corpus Christi, TX
    I was wondering if anyone has a feral hog problem in Bosque, and Coryell county. I would love to help thin them out and put meat in my freezer. And donate Meat to local food drives please let me know either in PM or just reply thanks all.

JBarL

Seriously? Have you been watching the news lately? We live in a Capitalist country, and there isn't a damn thing for free or even modest help. Hell man, the housing crisis has been a huge factor in the non-recover effort and the damn banks won't even allow refinances and give the masses who are in foreclosure the chance to pay their mortgage bill at a doable fixed rate. I'm surprised we're not being charged to fart in public yet.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Top Bottom