• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'd like to hear from other TGT members if they too believe that TGT is lousy with Fifth Columnists. Simply posting any comment criticizing Radical Islam, or supporting OC or Christianity and there's a bum-rush of attackers...usually the same ones, you know who they are. Whadya think?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Can you quote some examples?
    I considered naming names but decided against it since I wanted to see who responded and how on their own volition. Squat and watch SP, this thread could be very revealing.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Honestly, it seems to me the idea that people are being attacked for "simply posting any comment criticizing radical Islam, or supporting OC or Christianity" is false and the sentence is designed to steer the narrative of the thread.

Radical Islam is bad. Doesn't mean you throw rocks at everyone who attends worship at a mosque.

Most of TGT supports OC.

Most of the members are Christian and seem to be pretty tolerant of the beliefs of others, even when they disagree and vice versa. I find that pretty respectful and glad we can have civil discussions.

Seems you are trying to play the victim card. JMHO.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Y'know, not thinking OCT and OCTC are going about it right is not the same as opposing OC.

On a related note, I'm starting to see a lot of paranoia on the board in certain posts.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Seems you are trying to play the victim card. JMHO.
    No YG, that's not my style... no hint of burnt martyr around here. I truly believe that Leftists are infiltrating patriotic and Conservative organizations and web forums in order to sow divisions in our ranks.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I say call them out. I will on this post if I noticed a post. Plus I gotta look up that definition.
    Without reading the definition- I'll say that I have no problem with anyone's religious background, racial background, political affiliation, IF THEY JUST MOVED HERE FROM VIRGINIA, or if they are for or against whatever. It's their freedom to choose and some people were born into a family unit that encouraged them to become what they are today. Family is important and hopefully they're good people even if they lived in Virginia for college instead of the great state of Texas where we have the best university in the world (Texas A&M University).
    Now I'll read that definition.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Read and understood- I can't remember the trolls names. I suspected hellishhorses, but I waited to make judgement and he's not bad. We just had a rough start.

The only ones I can think of are those guys that have less than 50 posts and their first posts are complete liberal bs. The OC guys taking guns into target need to be called out if they're on here. If they're not 5th columnists they're just plain dumbasses.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I could name names but then this thread would devolve into a shit-slinging match and get off topic. Watch, listen...they will reveal themselves.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Thank you.
    No YG, that's not my style... no hint of burnt martyr around here. I truly believe that Leftists are infiltrating patriotic and Conservative organizations and web forums in order to sow divisions in our ranks.

From time to time a lib troll will show up, but this seems to hinge on differences of opinion.

Much of the heated OCT debate is due to the thread having as much jackassery from both sides as displayed by some OCers at the rallies. We are causing the rift, not 5th columnists. We are becoming our own enemies.

As to the religion thing. It was like this before, the. Religious topics were banned. Now they are back and we learn things we wouldn't have expected about some members.

Differences of opinion or defense of group A does not equal an attack on group B. this is another hard line stance some hold that is deciding us.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I could name names but then this thread would devolve into a shit-slinging match and get off topic. Watch, listen...they will reveal themselves.

Start a new thread and name names. I feel that due to some of our past debates I may make that list. Would be kinda funny.

I'm not sure they would "show themselves" if your assumptions aren't correct. If they are, how will we know them. I think it's in the forums best interest (and for the interest of my entertainment) they be named. :p

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'd like to hear from other TGT members if they too believe that TGT is lousy with Fifth Columnists. Simply posting any comment criticizing Radical Islam, or supporting OC or Christianity and there's a bum-rush of attackers...usually the same ones, you know who they are. Whadya think?

Yeah, we should kill all the radical Islam codling, OC supporting, bible wielding, christianity spewing, abortion supporting, marijuana smoking homofags before they can vomit out their paranoid opinion.

BTW, Bum Rush sounds like the title of a British anal fetish flick. Now you'll never see that phrase used ever again without that running through your mind. You're welcome.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Yeah, we should kill all the radical Islam codling, OC supporting, bible wielding, christianity spewing, abortion supporting, marijuana smoking homofags before they can vomit out their paranoid opinion.

BTW, Bum Rush sounds like the title of a British anal fetish flick. Now you'll never see that phrase used ever again without that running through your mind. You're welcome.
    Post of the day!

Top Bottom