• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Read and understood- I can't remember the trolls names. I suspected hellishhorses, but I waited to make judgement and he's not bad. We just had a rough start.

The only ones I can think of are those guys that have less than 50 posts and their first posts are complete liberal bs. The OC guys taking guns into target need to be called out if they're on here. If they're not 5th columnists they're just plain dumbasses.
    Whaaaa? I don't ever remember having a disagreement with anybody — ever! Pics or BS...

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    Sorry, If I had known you guys were waiting I would have come back sooner.

1.) TXARGUY - F'n jerk
    2.) Winchster - universally regarded as an asshole.
    3.) Savage805 - Hardheaded Bastard

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    At first I got a little pissed off because of the picture and then everyone kept quoting it. Then I realized it was dumb as hell to be so aggravated over it and I bought a larger sized flat bill. Turned out my favorite flatbill was too tight.
    Yaaaa (moto cross wanna bee stuff)

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    That's too funny!!!!

Actually, Hellishhorses has been bringing up flatbillers for sometime now, so it really wasn't personal, not that he could have known anyway.
    It's cool. I didn't know until I was a victim. I thought I was the first. Does having a lifted truck and rims with a back spacing to clear bigger tires make people look like a flatbiller? I thought it just made people look more redneck. I bought this truck the way it is just to go to the good fishing spots. I don't mind being called a redneck. Aggie, white, farmers tan, jeans, oilfield, Texan, parents on a ranch = I understand I can check a lot off the "could be a redneck" test.

I got got owned by hellishhorses and now I might as well get sleeves tattooed on, give up shirts, and buy those stupid looking rims and tires.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    1.) TXARGUY - F'n jerk
    2.) Winchster - universally regarded as an asshole.
    3.) Savage805 - Hardheaded Bastard
    4.) Hellishhorses - Obviously I need to be on this list...

People usually like me, but they don't like my sense of humor... or the things I say... or how I say them... or the things I do... or the stupid look on my face — okay, people just don't like me.

Top Bottom