• ...and so much more!
  • codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I used to be in great shape...then had a kid, got old and got lazy. I've gotten back to the gym and I'm getting back in shape. How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I used to be in great shape...then had a kid, got old and got lazy. I've gotten back to the gym and I'm getting back in shape. How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

uncle_rico_2.jpg

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Krav Maga- from the Show Human weapon(don't dare go into to the class without a groin protector!)

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I used to run long distances and then started running with the Hash House Harriers. My nick name was "Trouser Snake". I was so named because I once ran with a large Western Coachwhip snake stuffed into my running shorts. I held the head of course (snakes head) because they will bite the crap out you! I released him after the run.

YouTube - Hash House Harriers Tutorial

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I used to run long distances and then started running with the Hash House Harriers. My nick name was "Trouser Snake". I was so named because I once ran with a large Western Coachwhip snake stuffed into my running shorts. I held the head of course (snakes head) because they will bite the crap out you! I released him after the run.
    I laughed for - like - ten minutes after reading this!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Krav Maga, it's a brutally efficient martial art style utilized by Israeli Special Forces and Mossad operatives. The largest training center in the United States for Krav is right here in San Antonio.
    That is very simular to some of the stuff I use to do. I never really got too specific with anything. " It all hurts" .
    I wouldnt take the " disarming" tactics to heart though.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    That is very simular to some of the stuff I use to do. I never really got too specific with anything. " It all hurts" .
    I wouldnt take the " disarming" tactics to heart though.

All of the Krav unarmed combat disarming techniques are tried and true. The Krav training center in San Antonio even has places to simulate airplane hijacking scenarios, carjackings, home invasions, ATM muggings, etc. Of course, I'd prefer to simply not be unarmed.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The KM gun disarms I've seen are suicidal. The best firearms disarms I've seen are in Kill or Get Killed by Rex Applegate.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom