• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    Greetings! I just moved to the free state of Texas from Washington which has just gotten too crazy the past 10 years or so. I grew up in the Midwest and my wife's family lives down here so, once we decided to pull the trigger to flee WA, Texas made the most sense. My LTC status just changed to "mailed" so looking forward to being able to buy a firearm without oppressive rules. I refused to buy any new guns in WA once they started passing "assault weapons" laws and state registries. It's great to be in a state with some common sense and where everyone is so nice!
    Lynx Defense

Jc2468

FAL Lover
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 27, 2023
    Canyon Lake, TX
    Greetings! I just moved to the free state of Texas from Washington which has just gotten too crazy the past 10 years or so. I grew up in the Midwest and my wife's family lives down here so, once we decided to pull the trigger to flee WA, Texas made the most sense. My LTC status just changed to "mailed" so looking forward to being able to buy a firearm without oppressive rules. I refused to buy any new guns in WA once they started passing "assault weapons" laws and state registries. It's great to be in a state with some common sense and where everyone is so nice!
    Welcome!! I just did the exact same thing. Except I moved from TX for work. F Washington. I was so sick of the politics and crap there. Especially being from TX. I felt like I was in a different country. Enjoy TX and we are glad to have you!

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Welcome from Bastrop Texas!

I do have one request though. If you have a Washington voters registration card with a D on it, burn that SOB and get your mind right!
    I guess since you got out of there, you are on your way there already.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    pjimage-2019-11-06T110304.269.jpg

Top Bottom