• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Greetings! I just moved to the free state of Texas from Washington which has just gotten too crazy the past 10 years or so. I grew up in the Midwest and my wife's family lives down here so, once we decided to pull the trigger to flee WA, Texas made the most sense. My LTC status just changed to "mailed" so looking forward to being able to buy a firearm without oppressive rules. I refused to buy any new guns in WA once they started passing "assault weapons" laws and state registries. It's great to be in a state with some common sense and where everyone is so nice!
    I was in Seattle in 2012 and nothing but hipsters all over the City. Is it still like that? Made Austin look like kindergarten school.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    download.jpeg

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    I had several family members, cousins, uncles and aunts, move to Washington in the 60s to work on the Breeder Reactor FFTF. We visited them several times, and it seemed like a pretty nice place. Long drive from here. They all bailed out when the project petered out. Pretty much said it had already gone to shit from the damn Kali Commie migration, and their gang banger kids.

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I had several family members, cousins, uncles and aunts, move to Washington in the 60s to work on the Breeder Reactor FFTF. We visited them several times, and it seemed like a pretty nice place. Long drive from here. They all bailed out when the project petered out. Pretty much said it had already gone to shit from the damn Kali Commie migration, and there gang banger kids.
    Thus what created the "Hipsters"

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Greetings! I just moved to the free state of Texas from Washington which has just gotten too crazy the past 10 years or so. I grew up in the Midwest and my wife's family lives down here so, once we decided to pull the trigger to flee WA, Texas made the most sense. My LTC status just changed to "mailed" so looking forward to being able to buy a firearm without oppressive rules. I refused to buy any new guns in WA once they started passing "assault weapons" laws and state registries. It's great to be in a state with some common sense and where everyone is so nice!
    Ohhhhh. Did dps actually gave you a drivers license? Kidding. Welcome to Texas. But seriously folks in Washington are terrible drivers.

jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    I was in Seattle in 2012 and nothing but hipsters all over the City. Is it still like that? Made Austin look like kindergarten school.
    It is a lot like San Fran, tents everywhere, tourists getting stabbed. I lived on the east side of Lake Washington and none of the "east siders" go to Seattle anymore. We used to go to the theater or a brewery, but I haven't been to downtown Seattle for almost a decade. And that was just at the convention center for work.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The Seattle metro area (east side of the lake). I lived in Kenmore for the past 10 years. I worked in Redmond, and had lived in Bothell and Renton over the past 20+ years.
    Know them well. I have lived in Edmonds, Queen Anne Hill, Ballard and more recently Port Orchard and Belfair (worked in Bremerton). A have also lived in the Tri-Cities during the 80's.

Top Bottom