• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullsi

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2022
    Montgomery Co, TX
    To the OP, welcome from a 60-year Washington resident. My wife and I moved to Aubrey, just north of Dallas, almost two years ago following our kids and grand kids who moved moved to Texas over a 5 year period. We love Texas but miss the scenery and climate in Washington plus friends and remaining family.

To the long time Texas residents, what we do not miss are the asinine liberal politics of west coast states. We do not miss losing every election and ballot measure by 60/40 and watching our rights be taken away by a small minority in the large cities. My wife and I are the 9th and 10th red vote to move to Texas from our family in the past 6 years.

That brings me to the tired, old "you’re a refugee not a missionary". Understand that there is a third category, "The Cavalry". Those of us that want our red votes to count for something and are here to help, so consider giving the refugee/missionary-thing a rest.
    Welcome to Texas. Conservatives are barely hanging on down here. we have a RINO problem.
    Gun Zone Deals

Bullsi

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2022
    Montgomery Co, TX
    Welcome from Bastrop Texas!

I do have one request though. If you have a Washington voters registration card with a D on it, burn that SOB and get your mind right!
    I guess since you got out of there, you are on your way there already.
    True that Brother. All these ppl migrating here from the left coast worry me. You know some are Libtards running from what they voted for and too damn ignorant to change their political party affiliation in their new State.

Top Bottom