• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I have made an unfortunate decision to sell the forum. I know this will not be what everyone wants, but it comes as a result of my recent $30,000 visit to the ER and ever shifting priorities in life. I have REALLY enjoyed being a part of this forum, working to make it better, and getting to meet so many good people in Texas. I've also been extremely happy with our ability to come together as a community for good causes and help out forum members in their time of need as well as others.

Thank you to everyone, new and old, that have helped to make this forum. Everyone in some way or form has contributed to molding it into what it is today.

The buyer maintains many other forum communities, so I don't expect many large changes. The man-cave will be gone due to the nudity, but everything else should remain unaffected.

I'll still be around and hopefully will make a meet or two.
    DK Firearms

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Thanks for the notice. Do we know who the new owner is? Hopefully the person is a current active member. Or will it be a company now?

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Sorry to see you go, and hope your recovery is well for whatever happened. That's an expensive trip to the E.R. I am honestly not thrilled to hear of a buyout, but it is what it is. I hope they don't change anything, it's perfectly fine the way it is.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Me and Max cat are Sorry to see ya go. Maybe you can still hang around, or pop in from time to time. Hope you recover from whatever sent you to the ER.

zenfly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    I've been thinking of moving to TX.. Joining this forum was right up front in my research to look around and got hooked.. The best gun forum going with great moderators and a good bunch.. You should be proud. Get well soon

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    You created a nice forum that has taken on a life of its own. Good job pulling that off. Lots of folks tried and failed at it.

Godspeed in the next chapter.

Top Bottom