• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I don't know the value of places like this, but I hope you got a pretty penny for it. Am really interested to hear who the new owner is. Apparently one not afraid of the topics at hand. I'm sure advertising messages here will increase, but am interested to see if there are any gun related ads. Also wonder what other things the new owner is in to.

Also wondering if the firearm classifieds will stay or go away.

There is nudity in the man cave?!? Where!?!

That's what I was thinking. Or maybe he worked out a deal where he got an extra dollar for everyone who just went and clicked on the man cave looking for one last peek. :)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I bet Bloomberg or Soros bought it ............ gonna bring in Holder to brainwash us on the evils of gun ownership

All the best to you Alan.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    It was good meeting you and shooting with you Alan and hope to see you around still.

Any idea when we might expect an introduction from the new owner?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Alan, good wishes for you, your recovery, and your future. I really love this place and thank you for building it.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    There is nudity in the man cave?!?.
    No, there isn't. Nudity gets moderated. There's just "scantily clad" and if the new owners can't hang with that then...that'll be something that ought to be discussed in another thread.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    +1 to all the thanks. Sorry I haven't met you, but I've been on here way, way too much - according to my wife.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    No, there isn't. Nudity gets moderated. There's just "scantily clad" and if the new owners can't hang with that then...that'll be something that ought to be discussed in another thread.

Um. I really hate that you decided that route. If i remember correctly i met you at one of the events. I have enjoyed this site since ive been here and its totally up to new ownership how theyd like to see this place ran. However i considered this the last hold out on the gun forums where we could be the wild crazy bunch we are. Notice we still have women joining up and not bein run off. But if theres too many changes ill be packing up, getting contact info from those of you i enjoy talking to and signing off.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Damn. I really liked the old boss. Hopefully the mods stay the same at least. They're the only moderators who've never struck me as hall-monitor types.

Get well and good luck in your future.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Good luck Alan. I hope you don't end up with seller's remorse.

As for the forum itself, only time will tell.

You know the hospital takes payments, right? I hate to see this happen honestly.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Which "you" are you talking to? You quoted me but seem to be talking to Alan.

I forgot to type i agreed with you which is why i quoted you. Sorry another soldier and i are still running a call center and email dispatch trying to get our business on the road!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

We're all thankful for what you've done here.

Except for this, of course. Dammit. We're here because so many other forums suck. Frequently, they suck because they are poorly run. Now, we get to join that mess. Very depressing.

Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. Know that you have my respect and best wishes.

Top Bottom