• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Oh boy were getting Goebbels Jr to watch over the NSA. Doesn't this guy sort of prove one big conspiracy theory correct with what he purposes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Yeah. He even admitted somewhere that even if the "conspiracies" may be true, they still need to be systematically discredited...

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Best of luck Alan, be sure and make it out to lunch or a BOTW shoot with us. I wish you a speedy recovery both financially and health-wise. On another note, I'm glad you're still with us Travis. You have always been a great keeper of the peace and asset to the site.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    If IB is the new owner, it won't be the same. Get ready for advertising pops and inserts ... at least that's what I've noticed on other boards that IB has scarfed, right Brains?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    If IB is the new owner, it won't be the same. Get ready for advertising pops and inserts ... at least that's what I've noticed on other boards that IB has scarfed, right Brains?

WHo is "IB"?

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    As a long time lurker with a low post count I want to say thanks for the hours of good reading. Hopefully any changes are for the better.

For texas1911, may I suggest setting up a paypal account and receiving donations from "your" community. I for one would be glad to donate as a gesture of thanks.

AdamT

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Allan, thank you for running this forum. I enjoy my time spent here. I owe that enjoyment to you and the others that help run this site. Thank you and the others for your efforts.

I was unaware of any medical issues you have gone through, as always if I can help in any way let me know and I will do whatever I am capable of to help.

LJ

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Yes, I must admit that I knew nothing of Alan's medical issues and feel badly that I was not able to provide support. I don't have a lot of money but I can send positive thoughts and prayers.

Yeah, I got an invitation a month or so ago, will probably do the same in the next few days.

I wasn't invited. I simply barged in....snicker. Not invited.......HMMMM. You reckon that George is trying to tell me something?

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom