• dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Like everyone else, has already said, "Thanks for TGT". Good luck in your future, and take care.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Thanks Alan. I've really enjoyed this place and hope to do so going forward (unless you start a new one then I'll check it out). Never got to meet you in person, but I hope you're doing better.

<paranoia>Now blink once if the NSA got to you and two if its all clear. </paranoia>

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Good luck to you sir. You've made this one of the most interesting gun related forums I've come across. I hope it's active members stick around and keep it interesting.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Thanks Alan. I've really enjoyed this place and hope to do so going forward (unless you start a new one then I'll check it out). Never got to meet you in person, but I hope you're doing better.

<paranoia>Now blink once if the NSA got to you and two if its all clear. </paranoia>
    they got him he is blinkin fingers crossed!!!

Flag upside down, poppin smoke!!!!! Run forrest run

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I can't thank you enough Alan. I've met so many wonderful friends through this site. People I fully expect to call lifelong friends, yourself included. I will remain optimistic that this place will continue to foster a community environment worthy of the legacy you created. I hope everyone is patient during the time of transition and gives the new owner a chance to maintain our forum. It would be a shame for our membership to fragment into other forums (nothing against those forums, just really this place). Best of luck with all of your new endeavors and getting yourself healthy again. And once again, thank you.

Top Bottom