• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    A little of that stuff goes a LONG way. I bought a big tub of the paste and the bottle clp. I've lubed 5 or 6 guns at least and have only used what was on the lid of the paste. Haven't even touched the bottle. Great stuff.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ok, I put Magpul back in the TGT version but will leave it and Primary Arms out of the one being sent in.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    Good write-up Jeremy. I've heard mixed opinions on the stuff, but this thread cleared it up. I've never read anything more in-depth. I'll be picking some of this stuff up when I get to buying some semis.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Descent sentence structure and grammar.
    I'll do an actual "proof read" and let ya know if anything pops up.

LOL...you misspelled "decent." Yeah, you're the right guy for proof reading. ;-) LOL

Jeremy, any chance you have an approximate round count? Sorry if I missed it in the write-up, but I think that's a critical piece of data.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    LOL...you misspelled "decent." Yeah, you're the right guy for proof reading. ;-) LOL

Jeremy, any chance you have an approximate round count? Sorry if I missed it in the write-up, but I think that's a critical piece of data.
    The approximate round count would be around 800-900. 90 of it being the first outing, and the rest being at the Hicksville meet.

So you did a side by side comparison with another gun using regular lube? Or you just shot one gun with frog lube?
    I did not have another AR to do a side by side comparison with. While there are other lubes out there that I am curious to see the results about in a similar test, this is exactly why I'm not trying to compare Frog Lube to other products.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    The approximate round count would be around 800-900. 90 of it being the first outing, and the rest being at the Hicksville meet.

Just my opinion, but again, I think that's critical info to have in the write-up. Saying you ran a "HUGE" number of mags through it can mean different things to different people.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Ouch. I'm blaming auto-correct. Or "suggest" as this tablet calls it.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I have a couple sample tubes of Mil-Comm TW25 that my brother laid on me last week.

Haven't run the AR with it yet, but it seems to work well on my bolt action .22lr.

I wish I had the funds to do a similar abuse test. The company claims it is used by the US Armed Forces.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

Top Bottom