• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Source: http://www.ammoland.com/2015/12/ope...ncovering-of-the-handgun-rally/#axzz3vAtvz7n5

We should all bow down now and thank OCT and TC for working so hard to get us Open Carry (see how their press release, above, starts). Now we have a chance to celebrate with them, too, at their rally in Austin on the very first day of OC. Oh, and there will be a media circus so the clowns can perform...

To celebrate the removal of the provision that requires handguns to be concealed in public, Open Carry Texas and Texas Carry will be holding an “Official Uncovering of the Handgun Rally” at the state Capitol at noon on New Year’s Day. The purpose of this rally is to draw awareness to the new law and demonstrate to the public that the only difference between an openly carried firearm and a concealed firearm is a thin piece of fabric. We will then conduct a short walk down Congress Ave.

The rally is expected to take no more than an hour and will feature District 24 Senate Candidate Brent Mayes as our speaker as well as OCT President CJ Grisham and TC Executive Director Terry Holcomb, Sr. Media are invited and members will available for interviews before and after the event.
    Gun Zone Deals

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I guess they are hell bent on insuring we never get unlicensed carry.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Does anyone have a pet monkey trained to fling shit on command? If you do, you know when and where to bring it on 1/1/16

MikePotts

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    blackadder_headdesk_zps59da4669.gif

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Dang it Hoji, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. LoL

Sorry, but at every turn these clowns seem to be trying to **** us. I have been accused by some of being anti OC. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am anti drama queen douchnozzle looking for attention.
    What is the rationale behind this? I'll tell you. It is a move to stay in the news.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Anyone want to do an over/under on if someone will be there in a banana hammock and a trench coat and will open it like a flasher at the "uncovering of the handguns"?

How many neckbeards without LTC will be finger banging their bubbafied AKs?

Will Capt'n Murica make an appearance in his leotard?

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    [h=2]One thought on “Open Carry Texas & Texas Carry Host Official ‘Uncovering Of The Handgun Rally’”[/h]
    • 597286a20c6fc0b08af2e99294540493
      Big Tex says:

December 23, 2015 at 10:59 PM
      Oh, good lord. Please realize one thing: these retards are OUTCASTS in the Texas firearms community. They came close to KILLING open carry in the legislature, by acting like total idiots, undermining the tireless sweat and labor of the TSRA, NRA and many others. It’s a miracle the legislation passed, thanks to them. These are the nut cases that fuel anti-gun extremist groups like Moms Demand Action.
      And now it’s the “Official Uncovering of the Handgun Rally.” Oh….. my….. God. And of course these freaking dimwits will be on every front page in the state (which is exactly what they want).

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2015/12/ope...ncovering-of-the-handgun-rally/#ixzz3vF84RCH1
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I am surprised the defenders of the thong wearing neckbeards have not shown up. Have they figured out that events put on by assclowns do not help?

Top Bottom