• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    How many crazy ones should one go through before one gives up?

Remember the movie Deer Hunter? Right?

Well the guy at the table playing russian roulette. Found out when to stop.

So just keep clicking away till you find, The 'one'.

Sent from iBong6s

Last edited:

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    My ex wife was one of the most loving, caring and sweetest women i had ever met. Until our daughter died. Then she went absolutely bat shit crazy. We all have a switch. Only question, is what will flip it.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

There is no doubt that a major traumatic event can cause an issue. But for most of the messy divorces my friends have went through, the crazy was obvious to those who didn't have rose colored glasses on.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If married men can boast about how cool their life style is, perhaps the forum could stand to hear a differing point of view. Been single for the last 39 years and it has worked out very well for me. My life has been about adventure, moving from place to place, travel, learning, helping people and serving my community (where ever that happened to be). Yup....It's been good!

OH........ Hefner is starting a new version of "Playboy" Magazine.
    Same centerfold woman month after month after month!

Flash

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    If married men can boast about how cool their life style is, perhaps the forum could stand to hear a differing point of view. Been single for the last 39 years and it has worked out very well for me. My life has been about adventure, moving from place to place, travel, learning, helping people and serving my community (where ever that happened to be). Yup....It's been good!

OH........ Hefner is starting a new version of "Playboy" Magazine.
    Same centerfold woman month after month after month!

Flash
    I'm not saying you can't enjoy life being single — I've enjoyed vacations I've taken by myself.

But claiming all women are the devil after dating/marrying a few awful ones would be as misleading as me claiming all the places you've traveled to are overpriced, liberal cesspools because I've been to a handful of awful cities.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I feel like I can say with some confidence that the female and the male are wired quite differently. (imagine that!) In two weeks, we (dearly beloved and I) will celebrate 40 yrs. of marriage. Whew!! But we get along very well and have two grown daughters and two grandchildren. This marriage will probably work out better than my first marriage! Now y'all know why I'm completely nucking futz!! :green:

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Hey, hey. That's not what I said. Don't misrepresent me now.

A good, loving husband chooses the right times, uses discretion when he wants that.

It's not about control. Sometimes it is about proper roles and satisfying needs.

Talk to your grandmother, she'll tell you.

I get what you're saying completely. Its part of being married. I support my wife's needs (of all types) and I'm happy to. She does the same for me. Sex is just one need among many for both of us. Sometimes its just support, being flexible on holidays, money/budget, time w/ old friends, etc.

If you love each other sex is never a problem unless someone's ill or there's some major reason. You give to each other what you each need - even if its not what you necessarily want to do at the time. When you love someone making them happy makes you happy too. It is biblical. There is no better sex nor better relationships than those based on biblical foundations - period - full stop.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I get what you're saying completely. Its part of being married. I support my wife's needs (of all types) and I'm happy to. She does the same for me. Sex is just one need among many for both of us. Sometimes its just support, being flexible on holidays, money/budget, time w/ old friends, etc.

If you love each other sex is never a problem unless someone's ill or there's some major reason. You give to each other what you each need - even if its not what you necessarily want to do at the time. When you love someone making them happy makes you happy too. It is biblical. There is no better sex nor better relationships than those based on biblical foundations - period - full stop.
    Win and we'll put

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    We had a neighbor, Josh and Janey. Janey was a looker and Josh a hard worker always with long hours, Janey was a school teacher with no shortage of time on her hands while Josh made the bucks. You can figure, Janey got bored except on payday she soon found some guys to hook up with. She got caught and they divorced. Janey like most women in Texas fared very well getting the house, money and yes Josh's brand new Corvette. She got the car but Josh had the paperwork, paid the note and the insurance.

Wish I had the pic I took: Came license time and Janey got some Texas personalized plates:

Texas

2 BIT X

And then

My neighbors across the street from my house were a great couple: He a NFL quarterback, she a drop dead looking woman with a brain in her head and she made mega dollars herself. She traveled during the week and of course he played football. Starting in Aug his life got as hectic as hers, but if they did not make the playoffs he was home and of course she was out on the road.

He was a gun guy and hunter. I worked from home when I was not out on the road and I would see him, we would talk guns and stuff. From time to time he would show me a gun and one day he said come on over I will show all of my guns. I had been in his man cave several times and had noticed the big Coke machine in there with tape over the money slots and a hand written sign saying out of order. I always kidded him about getting it fixed. That Coke machine had been converted into a gun safe...Uber cool...

Anyhow he was taking a beating one year, just not playing as good as he should, they were losing bad and did not even get close to playoffs. I did not see him like I had for the past few years just saw his car coming in and out. I get back from a trip one Friday and drive home and I see movers and they are rolling that Coke machine out to the street. There is a LOT of stuff out there and I think, wonder when the moving truck is. I see her out in the front yard and I walk over: Hey you guys moving, had no idea...NO and HELL NO! HE is moving...uh ok I hear my fone ringing, catch you later..

Later I find out she come home a day and a night early in the middle of the afternoon...his car in the garage another car in the driveway. She walks in, looks around does not see him and heads to man cave, yep, him and some little gal are backfield in motion and she calls a penalty for holding and ejected him from the game.

She later tells me she kicked him out then and there, told him to pack a bag and he would never walk in the door there again. He left Texas (no he did not play for a Tx team and was not from Tx, but she was and she refused to move). She cleaned his plow good, kept the house, he got his car, guns, everything in his man cave and everything he owned or claimed to own except one thing...add insult to injury she got THE ring!

Top Bottom