• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Lol I only needed about a gallon and a half to mow the front and back yard all season.

Mostly weekly.

Sorry.

I would rather have your problem.
    Having a bigger yard carries it's own problems. Like more gas and time it takes to mow it.

FJB is what I'll be muttering every time I mow grass this year!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Closest gas station at the entrance of our neighborhood (which is consistently a lot higher than elsewhere) is $3.79 / gallon for regular. No. 2 Diesel is $4.59 / gal.

Tomball HEB is at $3.59 - up from $3.49 two days ago.

Fook me, I miss last week's $2.99 / gal prices.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Having a bigger yard carries it's own problems. Like more gas and time it takes to mow it.

FJB is what I'll be muttering every time I mow grass this year!
    Hopefully we will get a little land. I found a lot on a lake for 5 grand. Typical 1/3 acre thing. Probably be worth 10 times that in a coup lo e decades.

I do want a couple acres.

There is still lots of cheap land AZ but were not going back there. I mean if we move up north there maybe but you wou li d need money for a well and off grid power. I think I'll sit on this house for atleast 10 or 12 years. Then we will reevaluate. Maybe sell and hit the road if the libtards hadn't forced us into electric RVs too.

We have almost 100 grand in equity so it's our retirement I guess. I already warned the kids were gonna doo all we can to die broke. Lol

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hopefully we will get a little land. I found a lot on a lake for 5 grand. Typical 1/3 acre thing. Probably be worth 10 times that in a coup lo e decades.

I do want a couple acres.

There is still lots of cheap land AZ but were not going back there. I mean if we move up north there maybe but you wou li d need money for a well and off grid power. I think I'll sit on this house for atleast 10 or 12 years. Then we will reevaluate. Maybe sell and hit the road if the libtards hadn't forced us into electric RVs too.

We have almost 100 grand in equity so it's our retirement I guess. I already warned the kids were gonna doo all we can to die broke. Lol
    My stepchildren ain't getting shit when I die, or their mother if I go before her.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    They are switching to summer blend fuel in Houston this weekend. It costs on average 20-30 cents/gal more. Even if there was no shortage, we would still see this change.

It is only required in our 4 most populous counties. And all counties directly adjacent to them.

During cooler weather many states allow the addition of butane to the gasoline mixture. The summer blend fuel price increases, reflecting the loss of less expensive butane to the mixture. Unfortunately we must endure the addition of ethanol year around.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Wasn’t Canadian oil not worth the trouble unless other barrel prices went past $65-$70?

It’s approaching $4 at the pricier stations (near 10).

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Filled up my truck yesterday. $3.89 per gal. Still had 1/4 tank so I only had to put in about 20 gallons for a cost of $81.50.

I guess the price was OK because there was a sticker of Biden pointing to the price with a smile on his face saying " I DID THIS.

WAY TO GO BRANDON.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    77ecdebdeb18076575c6fa4038835525.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom