20120430JRiphone092.jpg

20120430JRiphone093.jpg

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Late in the day Texas1911 was talking to shooter and asked him if he ever smiled. Shooter just shook his head. I said "That's not true... you just have to say penis." The look of shooter trying not to smile was priceless!

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    I had a great time! Special thanks to Youngun and Glockster69 for putting this range day together and to our host's the Hick's family and staff. Pretty cool of ya'll to let the group bring just about anything we wanted to shoot. Ya'll have a great place and I would recommend your range to anyone.

The Food: A wonderful brisket and pot of beans was cooked for us by Tejano Scott's Dad. Thanks for feeding us. (A Border Collie family is good people ) Also thanks to those who brought the sides, chips, etc.

It was nice to meet everyone and put faces with screen names. Glad you drove up crazy Houston crew!

Thanks to all who let me shoot their guns and your patience with a rookie, especially Glockster69. A man of great patience :p. Texas1911 took some pics of me plus video on the .50 cal and I am sure he will post that soon.

Elbe (pronounced El - Bee)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My gf and I had a great time. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and put ugly faces to names. Everyone was generous and just as kind as you could have hoped for. The food was also GREAT! Thanks to all for everything each and everyone put forth to make this happen. I had planned on returning, which unfortunately I wasn't able to. I know I missed out on a lot after I left. Again, Thanks EVERYONE and also to the great hosts at Hicksville Gun Range. (I am def going back there)
    These are some of the better looking pics we took.

Those are nice, may have to get out there again and get you to take some more pics of my rifles one day.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I had a 100% amazing time and can't thank everyone enough, but I have to try:

First and foremost, The Hicks family AND staff was so gracious and nice, it makes you wonder why more range owners aren't like JD? Please don't change a thing sir. Its so refreshing going to a range like this, I will be back. Many times. And I will personally go out of my way to promote your business, because owners like you deserve strong word-of-mouth backing.

Younggun, thanks so much for the efforts you made in organizing this. Also for being so friendly with everyone shooting your 50cal. I know it made everyone's day to get the chance to shoot that incredible rifle. I would hate to be on the other end of that. Ladygun was such a good sport, my girlfriend would have been crying by 11am.

Glockster69, thanks for everything you did. You definitely get the MVP award for all the efforts you made in making this the best range day ever.

Houston Crew: you crazy SOBs. Wow. That was fun. Too much rape talk for one 24 hour period, but I knew it would be messy getting Mike and Shooter together for the first time. Thanks Aaron for driving, Chuck for tannerite ideas(go big, then go home brother), Radioman for driving/coolers/etc., Shooter you are my new wing man, Mike for making the 50cal look like a toothpick, and Jackassh for graciously being the worlds worst loser in our rimfire challenge(PWNED).

Scap99- your 308 is amazing... Houston Crew is definitely ready to claim you for our team!

SCGstuff- Nice to meet you & your family. So sorry we didn't get the chance to shoot my NFA stuff. I guarantee it will happen next time. If you were like me, I had a list of regrets of stuff I didn't get a chance to do b/c of lack of time.

TxDad- Nice to meet you.. Houston Crew all thought you'd be a 60yo man... Lol.

Elbe- Fearless is definitely a good word to describe you. Especially if you're willing to spend that much time hanging out with Curtis and Shooter! Lol. Hit us up when you come to Houston sweetie.

Texas1911 and Lady1911- It was really nice to meet you. Brother, you can straight up shoot. Holy cow, you work that Noveske like a champ and were crushing everyone in the RC Car game. Can't wait to see the pics and videos. In a few days I will have you a PM coming.

OrbitUp- good to finally meet you. I saw you doing some damage on the RC Car Ballon game as well. Also have a very short video I shot of you doing it, I will post it.

Schue- nice to meet you and glad you came out...

My good friend Will(Wisehybred) and his very cool buddies(SandyTX and JTR2829) it was very good to see you guys come out, and even better to see you guys get active on this site. Lots of good people here. Wish you guys could have stayed for a little longer, but glad y'all made it.

Everyone else- I know I am forgetting people, and I apologize.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME MORE OF THESE PICS/VIDEOS!!!!

Top Bottom