• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ladygun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Hill County
    I had a great time yesterday! It was good to meet everybody, well ALMOST everybody...I'm still too happy with Scapp99 for shooting at me with the rest/C truck.....and I don't know about hall, but after shooting the .50 call, I feel like a real badass!!!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Cheese Puff Poof (Click to play)

th_VIDEO0017.jpg

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    That was a great time. I am glad I got to meet most of you. The range was great, the food was great, Scotts dad can sure cook. Working on some video of the explosion and hopefully post tonight. I can't wait to do it again. "Go Big then Go Home"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That was a great time. I am glad I got to meet most of you. The range was great, the food was great, Scotts dad can sure cook. Working on some video of the explosion and hopefully post tonight. I can't wait to do it again. "Go Big then Go Home"

I think next time we might need to "Go Bigger, then go home"

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Man I ad fun until the ride home. Got too hot and dehydrated, and then drank to much ice cold water and felt like I was getting stabbed in the stomach lol.
    Id do it again though I really enjoyed meeting everyone even TxDad.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I had a great time! Special thanks to Youngun and Glockster69 for putting this range day together and to our host's the Hick's family and staff. Pretty cool of ya'll to let the group bring just about anything we wanted to shoot. Ya'll have a great place and I would recommend your range to anyone.

The Food: A wonderful brisket and pot of beans was cooked for us by Tejano Scott's Dad. Thanks for feeding us. (A Border Collie family is good people ) Also thanks to those who brought the sides, chips, etc.

It was nice to meet everyone and put faces with screen names. Glad you drove up crazy Houston crew!

Thanks to all who let me shoot their guns and your patience with a rookie, especially Glockster69. A man of great patience :p. Texas1911 took some pics of me plus video on the .50 cal and I am sure he will post that soon.

Elbe (pronounced El - Bee)

Sorry my face was so disappointing! lol. I wont lie you rapid firng my AK, and the 930 spx kind of suprised me. lol

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I had a great time yesterday! It was good to meet everybody, well ALMOST everybody...I'm still too happy with Scapp99 for shooting at me with the rest/C truck.....and I don't know about hall, but after shooting the .50 call, I feel like a real badass!!!

You told me how much you liked Younggun shooting at you with it, so I just had to see what all the fuss was about...
    Glad you're still too happy with me!

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

Now I know where the avatar came from!

You're wheel gun royalty, in my eyes!

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Houston Crew: you crazy SOBs. Wow. That was fun. Too much rape talk for one 24 hour period, but I knew it would be messy getting Mike and Shooter together for the first time. Thanks Aaron for driving, Chuck for tannerite ideas(go big, then go home brother), Radioman for driving/coolers/etc., Shooter you are my new wing man, Mike for making the 50cal look like a toothpick, and Jackassh for graciously being the worlds worst loser in our rimfire challenge(PWNED).

Scap99- your 308 is amazing... Houston Crew is definitely ready to claim you for our team!

I'm afraid to ask what prize I get if I join your team...
    :1zhelp:

Did you get to shoot it? I can't remember who all ran some rounds through it. Which reminds me I need to enter them into my log book...

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I just forgot to. I was going to, and then I decided to go shoot some of the shotgun rounds I brought and got my AK out and forgot to qaulify completely lol.

JTR2829

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Jarrell
    I had a blast, pun intended. I would like to thank everyone for a great time and letting me try out their toys, especially Youngun for letting me shoot your .50, and Scott for fueling my want of a suppressor. And to everyone else it was great to meet a great group of people, and I sure hope to see y'all again. I'll do my best to put up some pics and videos.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    The range owners really suprised me yesterday. I really like how they let us do our own thing and even joined in.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    i want some brisket guess ill go see if thr bbq place in town is open. that damn bbq from scotts dad was so good and smelled yummy when we were at his place, i had to control myself from raiding it.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    Sorry my face was so disappointing! lol. I wont lie you rapid firng my AK, and the 930 spx kind of suprised me. lol

I liked your AK. That was the first I had ever shot an AK. Oh, and out of the Houston crew, your face was definitely NOT the most dissapointing. Ya'll can guess as to who I think that is. (j/k)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom