• ...and so much more!
  • azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Welcome to the jungle.

Lol. Ya.
    I don't care what people do. Truly don't. Smoke weed? Your choice. Love a man? I don't agree. But your choice.
    Only issue I have is the fed telling the states what to do.

But this is the first thread I've ever regretted starting. And this isn't the only forum I'm on. Lol

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Lol. Ya.
    I don't care what people do. Truly don't. Smoke weed? Your choice. Love a man? I don't agree. But your choice.

But this is the first thread I've ever regretted starting. And this isn't the only forum I'm on. Lol

I agree. Isn't this a free country where its citizens have freedoms?
    Let Americans do what they want to do as long as no1 is harmed by it. Gay marriage - fine, legalize it - fine, whatever religion - fine. This is America and tolerating others of all backgrounds and life choices is perfectly fine.

As far as the fed getting mixed up with the state - these guys have been voted in by the majority. The majority might not be the best for each of us but it's our job to make sure they don't destroy all of us. The government won't reform itself and those people in charge aren't gonna vote to take less money. My opinion - the less gov the best gov. Now I'm done.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Texas conservative politicians should get together and pass a bill legalizing gay marriage. My only fear would be more leftys moving to tx. I'm tired about hearing about gay shit. Get it over with. Why are we concerned if homos wanna play house like non homos? I could give a shit and I'm tired of hearing about it. How about a freedom bill that legalizes gay marriage, legalizes marijuana, Constitutional carry and open carry?

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    As far as old guys getting mad because people are different - that's your opinion but don't judge people. Most of you judge mental old guys are Christian Right?
    Didn't Christians get taught to not judge people and pray for everyone's forgiveness?
    Everyone has the right to an opinion but you don't have a right to harm others with your belief system, just accept that you disagree. Life goes on

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Be less vague, say what you mean.

Sorry... confused this gay thread with another one here. Sure seems like gay-ism is an obsession on TGT. I woodnathunkit on a Texas-based forum... but ya' never know. I dunno 'bout you folks but I stay as far away from Austin as I can.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    But the thing is salty, that's not good enough for the "lbjdt movement. If you are not fascinated y homosexuality, you are a hate filled bigot. Simply not giving a shit isn't good enough.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    LOL!! I don't care what others do with their minds and bodies. That's their business provided they don't harm others and don't try to cram their ideals down my throat. Let them be. Let me be. And end ALL govt intervention in everyone's personal lives including tax breaks. I'm divorced and my son is grown. Stop making me pay for others' lifestyle decisions.

Leave me be.

Leave you be.

Leave them be.

Stop demanding we subsidize others' lifestyles.

Leave me alone.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Lol. Ya.

Thats all it takes? Weak sauce.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Texas conservative politicians should get together and pass a bill legalizing gay marriage. My only fear would be more leftys moving to tx.

What if we became a Mecca for the rare conservative homosexual? That would be nice for our State elections. Austin's already "The San Francisco of Texas." It would be cool if gay conservatives moved there and started influencing the liberal voters there. Shatter their misconceptions and prejudices and all.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    What if we became a Mecca for the rare conservative homosexual? That would be nice for our State elections. Austin's already "The San Francisco of Texas." It would be cool if gay conservatives moved there and started influencing the liberal voters there. Shatter their misconceptions and prejudices and all.
    I don't mind most gays. Its the loud annoying flamboyant ones that annoy me. And its not because they're gay. I wouldn't mind if it became a mecca as long as they aren't for big government.

Top Bottom