• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I'm lucky I guess. I was born with this thing called a flexible wrist. It really helps when I am firing my various pistols... don't know what I'd do without it.
    DK Firearms

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    I have found the S&W M&P 9 to be a better Glock. Better ergos, higher capacity for the size, just as reliable in my hands.

frankgon4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Caddo Mills, TX
    Why so many Glock haters?.....I never see haters so vocal with any other brand. I just don't get it...I like all guns and stuff like that. I have a Glock and love it. Just wondering...seen it ALOT lately on other sites. What did Glock do? Made an awesome firearm that is simple and works, and for a good price.

I am not a Glock Hater, I just never liked the hump on the back of the Glock. That's it. Other than that, Glocks are great and I recommend revolvers and Glocks to first time shooters. In honesty, I was looking for a large capacity 357Sig pistol when I found this forum today and joined. Glock was at the top of the list. I found the STI Eagle 5.0 on this forum by Texas1911. Glock is a good pistol even if the .40 cal is an unsupported barrel. :)

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have a Springfield 1911 (a slightly massaged G.I.) and a bone-stock XD-40. I like 'em both. Neither has ever failed to fire/eject, and both will happily chew uninterrupted through any ammo I happen to be using. I've also fired my dad's Glock G17, and while the grip is decidedly different (width and angle), I had no problem shooting it, and it functions equally as reliably.

I prefer the 1911.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I am not a Glock Hater, I just never liked the hump on the back of the Glock. That's it. Other than that, Glocks are great and I recommend revolvers and Glocks to first time shooters. In honesty, I was looking for a large capacity 357Sig pistol when I found this forum today and joined. Glock was at the top of the list. I found the STI Eagle 5.0 on this forum by Texas1911. Glock is a good pistol even if the .40 cal is an unsupported barrel. :)

STI Eagle 5.0 ... I loved that pistol :( ... I'll have to buy another STI pronto!

Bily Lovec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I own 6 different 1911 model pistols and 4 glocks. Ive never had any of them jam or fail to fire.
    period.
    of course I doubt if Ive fired more than 20k rounds thru them all combined so Im prolly a bad example....

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I'm down to almost nothing but 1911s and Glocks (not counting revolvers). I love them both and hate them both equally! And I'm getting ready to buy another Glock (G20) with a huntin' barrel and give it a try. Last time I looked, if you lay a 1911 on a Glock and line 'em up, the grip angle is almost the same.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    lay a 1911 on a Glock and line 'em up, the grip angle is almost the same.

If ya lay a feller on a gal, they're almost the same, too - but ah ain't gonna hold no guy!!!

anim_snoopy.jpg

Top Bottom