Finally OOS. Lasted for almost 2 hours.

The Herters is back in stock-$50 + tax - 150 rounds

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I know, I just saw that and couldn't help but mentioning it.

Man Bass Pro / Cabela's is the MVP right now.

Yep. Pretty much a slightly elevated MSRP seems to be the best price going. :50cal:

I will say for those who aren't aware, there is plenty out there besides the BP/Cabela "flash" sales, but the prices might be prohibited. As much as that those prices may suck. What would suck even more would be high price and next to zero availability.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    You're absolutely right. it could be worse. Unfortunately primer availability is worse I think.

One of the things I'm seeing are some of the traditionally better priced vendors coming in with much higher prices. Target Sports USA is one that seems to be raising the price of a case of 5.56 $50 every time it's back in stock.

Agreed, and had they not I believe we would have seen a return of the neck beards and very low availability. I realize people are still doing it, but nothing like they did with the last panic.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Why bother posting links from BPS? They're OOS seconds after they post anything....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Why bother posting links from BPS? They're OOS seconds after they post anything....

Not always. Some have lasted an hour or more. 20ish minutes is pretty common. Sometimes they don't last long but it really varies.

I'm just trying to help folks who need ammo and don't want to pay $0.40+ / round get some.

I'll start deleting posts when it goes OOS so as to not offend delicate sensibilities anymore.

Last edited:

PoliSciMan75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2020
    Irving

That’s because they only seem to get one case at a time. I really despise that store. Overpriced and poor selection. They say they can’t get guns but the FFL down the street is getting in Glocks, Kimbers, Tavor and Steyr so not sure what BPS problem is. I’ll be shocked if places like BPS and Scheels make it another decade. Bad business model and old disgruntled workers not understanding price match policy will be the main drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

I can surely list ammo sales that last more then 10 minutes, who would you like to see?

Fortunately I have ammo.

I do too, but I've found that statement is relative to many factors in an individuals life. Some are not as blessed I guess.

That’s because they only seem to get one case at a time. I really despise that store. Overpriced and poor selection.....

As far as guns, I agree, but I don't think you would find many people that will argue against that now or 10 years ago. As far as their current price of ammo, unfortunately BPS/Cabelas and Academy currently hold the title for lowest priced ammo on the market. As I offered seeker, I will gladly list other vendors, just let me know who you would like to see, it's not like there isn't a shit ton of ammo out there. BPS/Cabelas surely haven't cornered the market on ammo, they've just managed to offer it for much lower at the moment.

Top Bottom