Richmond

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    ... but, on the other hand, don't get too hung up on magazine capacity. Remember the law of 3; armed altercations predominately happen at 3 yards distance, last only 3 seconds, and fire only 3 rounds... So go for the 45acp... even if it only holds 6 rounds, with a 45acp you only need one round
    Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket 50 Per Box-$18 Limit 4

Lol. I grew up going to Simmon's.
    It let place an order, hopefully it’s good. Thanks
    If they screw you let me know. I'll be going home in Oct. I'll burn the place down for ya. Lol

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I never heard of them till this year and though I have only ordered from them once, I haven't seen any complaints from people who regularly order from them.
    They're a local sporting goods shop. I shopped there growing up. I don't know the history but I would assume duck commander sold there stuff there back in the day when they were small. I duck hunted back then but never did the calling. So I never shopped for calls. Didn't know they sold online. If they have that much ammo on hand I'm definitely stopping by when I go home to see what they have in store. It's a smaller town where almost everyone has a gun. Tons hunt and fish.

If I hit the motherload I'll post up here and take orders. Lol

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    They're a local sporting goods shop. I shopped there growing up. I don't know the history but I would assume duck commander sold there stuff there back in the day when they were small. I duck hunted back then but never did the calling. So I never shopped for calls. Didn't know they sold online. If they have that much ammo on hand I'm definitely stopping by when I go home to see what they have in store. It's a smaller town where almost everyone has a gun. Tons hunt and fish.

If I hit the motherload I'll post up here and take orders. Lol

Small pistol primers! All you can carry!!! They are going for 10 cents a piece on gunbroker! Insane! $500 for a case of 5,000 that’s usually $150!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    These days you are going to pay for availability, unfortunately.

A concept that is apparently lost on too many. You either pay for availability or you have really good timing in finding it available for a lower price. I've been lucky in being able to order a few thousand of decently priced 9mm from Bass Pro so I haven't had to pay for availability.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Small pistol primers! All you can carry!!! They are going for 10 cents a piece on gunbroker! Insane! $500 for a case of 5,000 that’s usually $150!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Going for more than 10 cents a piece. Check again. They will sell for what the market will decide.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Read their shipping/back order notes..... They may be a good source for other calibers as well.

224 55 Gr. Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Bullets Federal XM193 (READ FULL DESCRIPTION) *NEW*

Shipping is free/Insurance available for a fee

500 - $60.00 (12¢ per bullet)
    1,000 - $110.00 (11¢ per bullet)
    2,000 - $215.00 (10.75¢ per bullet)

Saw this ad and read their disclaimer about shipping times etc. On 9/8 I ordered 2k. True to their policy the card was charged immediately and the next day got the note about the shipping label being generated. Settled in for the long wait since this AM they don't show to be in USPS's hands. BUT they were in my mailbox this afternoon. 4 days from order to delivery. WOW

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom