Hurley's Gold

Good news for some of you; I am in hospital.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    sorta, they scope you, to see if you have it. But if you have it, there ain't much they can do other than pump you full of antibiotics then if it's reoccurring, cut it out.

And don't worry about hospital food, you will barely eat anything for a week.

Yep, no food for me. If I go home this week it'll be liquid only for a while. Oh boy! lol

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Just saw this one. I hope You're able to eat real food soon and get off the IV and out of the damn hospital soon. I wish you a speedy recovery.

PS lone survivor is a good read.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Thats not good news for anybody. Some people may think your an a$$hole but they still don't want to see you in this type of situation. Get well and see you on the flip side.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    On the bright side, you'll drop a few lbs and fit into those short shorts you've been dreaming about.

The odd thing is this; I have lost about 25 pounds in the last two months. I am been eating very healthy. I cut out the high Glycemic Index Carbs; berad, potatos, rice, chips, etc. Eating lots of good veggies and fruit. I had three goals; overall fitness, getting off the blood pressure meds and getting back into the size 34 pants. Guess the second and third will be accellerated now...........

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    So there is something "positive" to it. - sort of lol.

Congrats on the weight loss by the way. I've shot back up on weight recently and am back to trying to get it down, but it's not easy.

gwb8568

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    S. Austin
    Good luck with your ordeal sir, thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.....a complete turnaround for the better and speedy recovery into better shape/health than before. Amen.

Top Bottom