APOD Firearms

Good news for some of you; I am in hospital.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I want to say something; You guys are all terrific people We have our disagreements, but when it comes down to it we are all people with a very common bond.

I promise to remember that.
    Ahh pain meds, a hospitals truth serum ... what a wonderful life it can be

Fruits? Veggies? In the words of the doobie brothers it keeps you running(lol)
    Venture Surplus ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I want to say something; You guys are all terrific people We have our disagreements, but when it comes down to it we are all people with a very common bond.

I promise to remember that.

TXI, my one advantage on this board is that I've been directly involved with a couple of minor fundraisers for guys here that have run into problems, and seen the generosity of our members - even some of the crustiest. We're more of a large disfunctional family - we'll call you a dumbass, poke you in the eye, even call you names - but if someone from "outside" does it, we're gonna hold 'em while ya cut their nuts!

Get well quickly - no one's pickin' nits right now, and Glockster is beginin' to think he's got an IQ!

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Hopes for a speedy recovery. Tears formed as I read what others have posted... must be dust in the air.. Or true feelings for a friend.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    The odd thing is this; I have lost about 25 pounds in the last two months. I am been eating very healthy. I cut out the high Glycemic Index Carbs; berad, potatos, rice, chips, etc. Eating lots of good veggies and fruit. I had three goals; overall fitness, getting off the blood pressure meds and getting back into the size 34 pants. Guess the second and third will be accellerated now...........

That food can cause a flare up...

The surgeon had was talking about how he did a couple one after the other. They'd eaten country food all their life, and their kids had convinced them rabbit food was the way to go, so they radically changed their diet. Ate tree hugger food. A short while after both had major flare ups and had to have portions of their lower intestine removed. All those seeds and nuts and stuff irritated their colon, got stuck and landed em in the hospital...

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    Sorry to hear, but glad they caught it.Prayers and wishes go out to you and yours.
    Hospital food hasn't changed, but then that won't be the immediate worry. The immediate concern is how long can they keep
    those happy pills coming?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The odd thing is this; I have lost about 25 pounds in the last two months. I am been eating very healthy. I cut out the high Glycemic Index Carbs; berad, potatos, rice, chips, etc. Eating lots of good veggies and fruit. I had three goals; overall fitness, getting off the blood pressure meds and getting back into the size 34 pants. Guess the second and third will be accellerated now...........

My sister got it when she did the same thing. I guess her system wasn't ready for all that fiber? Interesting.

Top Bottom