• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's definitely BS, although that would be an ingenious way to do it discreetly. ;)I think people should be a bit more concerned about all the gang members that are apparently in most of the branches of our military, that have been deployed during war time, that have been receiving training, that have been in combat and have likely had their fair share of stress inoculation because of it. Some of them are already back here, and if not yet, probably will be back soon with the war in Iraq "concluded". It may no longer be the clueless crackhead with a Lorcin accosting you, but rather a military vet that has seen combat, may be heavily armed, and may even have body armor. This is a bit outside of my lane to be commenting on since I'm not LE, but I have heard these things from a number of LEO's I know, and it makes sense. Something to consider, when making choices on what and how you carry, your mindset, and your training.
    I've heard the same thing from active duty military, and other things that are just as bad. Our military is in pretty bad shape right now.
    Target Sports

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I too think this is totaly bogus, but just for grins I'm going to run this by some of the gangbangers, on Tuesday, at the high school where I am a teacher. I'll ask a couple of the kids I trust and if I find out anything interesting, I'll report back here.

protip - dont trust gangbangers

Top Bottom