• Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    can gargle the sweat off my ballsack.
    In order to gargle, that’s gotta be a lot of sweat. You are a smart guy so I know you’re not out sweating enough to fill a glass. You are unable to meet the production demand of putting your ballsack sweat into Californians mouths.

I would suggest making candy with trace amounts of your nut sweat.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I've been saying that for years. They need to assimilate for 5 years to see how Texans do stuff.
    No sir I moved here in 95 I was cooking at Owen's.
    For all you old heads
    Met a guy I told him. I'm a Texan now. He looks at me like I spilled his beer.
    He said hell naw . First you must be here for 10yrs.
    Pay your bills don't commit crime be polite.
    Be. Willing to defend texas from enemies foriegn and domestic.
    After that texas will welcome you as one of its own..
    Never forgot about this..

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    In order to gargle, that’s gotta be a lot of sweat. You are a smart guy so I know you’re not out sweating enough to fill a glass. You are unable to meet the production demand of putting your ballsack sweat into Californians mouths.

I would suggest making candy with trace amounts of your nut sweat.
    Z Formation.gif

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    I advocated during the last legislaive session as a way of reducing property taxes that all immigrants from other staes be taxed at 50% of their income for 10 years. That tax collection would go towards reducing property tax increases. No one seemed to like that idea. So I narrowed it to California, Oregon, Washington State, Illinois, New York and New Jersey.

seanrodg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2022
    Weatherford
    Hi y’all. My claim to Texas fame is through my beautiful Texas blooded wife. She is a Burleson and her pa was born out in west Texas and her kin fought and died at the Alamo. The book of those that fought and died there is on display at the Alamo. The page is opened right on the names of those Burleson kin. Im proud of that but unfortunately it’s all by marriage and nothing of me.
    The damn shame in all this is that we were both born in Arizona and didn’t escape until the early ninety’s.

I’m still so thankful though that I get to live here in this Republic of Texas.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hi y’all. My claim to Texas fame is through my beautiful Texas blooded wife. She is a Burleson and her pa was born out in west Texas and her kin fought and died at the Alamo. The book of those that fought and died there is on display at the Alamo. The page is opened right on the names of those Burleson kin. Im proud of that but unfortunately it’s all by marriage and nothing of me.
    The damn shame in all this is that we were both born in Arizona and didn’t escape until the early ninety’s.

Welcome to TGT and Texas.

welcome3.jpeg

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I advocated during the last legislaive session as a way of reducing property taxes that all immigrants from other staes be taxed at 50% of their income for 10 years. That tax collection would go towards reducing property tax increases. No one seemed to like that idea. So I narrowed it to California, Oregon, Washington State, Illinois, New York and New Jersey.
    Texas needs a MUD tax like Maryland. It is an additional assessment on new homes to help cover the additional infrastructure - roads, schools, etc - required by those homes. That would help keep the tax increases down for the homeowners already in place.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Welcome to the Forum!

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I was born on Fort Carson in Colorado, and came home to Texas at 6 months old. I never left the state again until I joined the Navy. My oldest son and daughter were born in NJ while I was stationed at Lakehurst. Younger son born in Corpus Christi.

ETA: My parents and all my siblings are Native Texans, I was just born 6 months too early.

Last edited:

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I understand and agree with the OP's sentiment but have to ask which is worse?

1. A Native Texan that is a devout Leftist and votes accordingly.
    2, An immigrant that was assimilated before they even got here.

I have met quite a few Native Texans that would probably make ya'lls head spin and I'd argue there are plenty of "immigrants" that are more Texan than many that were born here claim to be but don't mind me....I'm just an immigrant.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station

I have met quite a few Native Texans that would probably make ya'lls head spin and I'd argue there are plenty of "immigrants" that are more Texan than many that were born here claim to be but don't mind me....I'm an immigrant.
    It could just be all the thread titles stating new from CA. It just wears on a man after a while seeing that all the time.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I have met quite a few Native Texans that would probably make ya'lls head spin and I'd argue there are plenty of "immigrants" that are more Texan than many that were born here claim to be but don't mind me....I'm just an immigrant.
    I'll take a #2 over a #1, but those that came here and really have assimilated, don't try and over-compensate with grandiose proclamations about how they are about the freedom of Texas, or constantly try and say how they are against the libturd mentality and politics. Fact is they very seldom ever even discuss about coming from California.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m of the mindset to truly be happy I need a county or town with as little people as possible. Whenever i retire that could be anywhere.

I’ll say this: I have made some of the best friends in my life off here. Wherever I end up, a place to stay/hunt/shoot will always be open to those.

I’m an odd mofo. Home is where the heart is. Texas still might have what I need by then but even with acreage I can’t stand to be this close to the metromess. I can see places two or three hours outside. I like limestone county. I love most of West Texas. I like the red river area. I like areas between alto and lufkin.

Aside from my awesome friends I like trees more than people. Maybe I’m freaking out because I’m 40 and if the economy doesn’t recover I’m gonna have to get extreme and try to work for myself again to get any retirement. Even if my old man left me his home in Oregon would it really be the same as I remember growing up? Nope. Town isn’t a town anymore. It’s got 60 thousand shit heads.

I feel lost lately so I’m rambling. I’ll say this to folks moving to Texas and joining this forum. Keep what you don’t like to yourself. I sometimes have a hard time doing this. Texas still has a culture (white, black, Hispanic) that has a very friendly demeanor. If you’re not religious try going to a church just to meet people. In a lot of ways Texas is just like Oregon and Washington before the wrong Californians took it over. Don’t be that person. Put your stupid wants aside focus on what you need and get to know your community. Somewhere California lost that.

Top Bottom