• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    urban blacks tend not to trust other blacks. Why do you think there are so many Asian and Indian owned stores in ghettos? Mexican/hispanics are probably the only one that could throw up a *___* only sign and get good business over a long period of time. Asians would probably do well as a grocer, most Asian grocers might as well have a sign like that up. Doubtful they'd be successful at anything else though.
    If you can judge a wise man by the color of his skin, then mister you're a better man than I

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I hope it was dull. Can't trust them mooslims with sharp objects. You know their book specifically tells them to kill Americans, right?
    If ISIS and the Taliban misinterpreted the parts that mentioned stoning, the world would be a better place
    We're seein' things in a different way, and God knows it ain't his. It sure ain't no surprise

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've never made mention of it, but I can't imagine I'm alone in thinking this. To me Flash comes across as someone who perhaps embellishes a bit - he's done everything, been everywhere, knows everything. I honestly question each post he makes, quietly wondering how much is actually legit.

You are not my friend and I don't need you. Think whatever you like. You don't count and you mean nothing to me.

Flash

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I've never made mention of it, but I can't imagine I'm alone in thinking this. To me Flash comes across as someone who perhaps embellishes a bit - he's done everything, been everywhere, knows everything. I honestly question each post he makes, quietly wondering how much is actually legit. Who are you talking to here? Why do you and YOU alone make it so hard to follow a conversation?

You are not my friend and I don't need you. Think whatever you like. You don't count and you mean nothing to me.

Flash

Why do you refuse to use the quote feature?

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I've had the pleasure of speaking with Roger over the phone a few years ago regarding the trading of a Ruger Redhawk revolver that I no longer own.

Although we couldn't come to terms on working out a trade, he seemed to be a good person. His opinions on Muslims like myself don't bother me, as they are merely his opinions, no matter how irrational I personally believe them to be.

He is retired and doesn't give a damn about what people think, and I respect that.

Last edited:

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    . Its not a link, but for some reason, it does show up as one for some, though it doesn't link to anywhere. My iPad thinks it's a phone number.

ETA- I couldn't even begin to tell you how to use Skype or anything like that. I'm about 15 years behind the curve. ;)

Simply a browser "feature".extension which can allow you to dial a number on a web page, nothing you did at all.

It depends upon the browser someone is using to view the page; and in some cases what software is installed on the computer/device, which may also include an "extension" for any installed browsers.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Hoo, boy. In case you didn't know, Roger/Flash is flamboyantly intolerant of anyone who dares disagree with him like that.

Who wants to bet that when he sees that post, he'll do his incredibly tiresome, bog-standard "you-aren't-a-man-because-you-did-this-publicly-instead-of-privately-I-have-a-special-dispensation-to-publicly-say-stupid-stuff-because-I've-seen-and-done-more-than-everybody-here-and-I-will-never-admit-my-mistakes-publicly-so-you're-dead-to-me-and-so-I'm-gonna-rage-ignore-you!!!!!" schtick?

If it happens to you, zincwarrior, just be aware that those of us who have already withstood his childish tongue-lashings sorta regard them as a badge of honor. It's too bad, too. The guy really is highly experienced and smart. I think if I ever met him in person, I'd really like him and I've learned a lot of technical stuff from his posts.

Unfortunately, he just can't stand having it publicly pointed out that some opinion other than his could have any merit. He really hates it when someone says something short and simple that contradicts his view of the world. The blow-ups that usually follow are pretty entertaining, though. :)

Pfft thats nothing I have a hormonal daughter and a hormonal wife IN THE SAME HOUSE. :clown:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I've never made mention of it, but I can't imagine I'm alone in thinking this. To me Flash comes across as someone who perhaps embellishes a bit - he's done everything, been everywhere, knows everything. I honestly question each post he makes, quietly wondering how much is actually legit.

Flash

Your statement took too long. This one's simpler:
    "you've obviously confused me with someone who gives a damn."
    -the killer clown from Married, with Children

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring

Flash

153826143491905313_NwyWei9r_c.jpg

:laughing:

Darn, I probably made "the list" now, right? In all seriousness, it is merely a casual observation from a person on an internet forum who has never met you, nothing more. That you've bred so much hostility into it speaks volumes though. Nevertheless, I wish you nothing but great things, and may your retirement be pleasant and filled with happiness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom