• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The gun range offers specialized training, equipment and practice just like the flight schools did before 911. To offer that training to Muslims who have SWORN TO MURDER US is completely nuts! Muslims kill our soldiers and citizens, destroy our property and attack anything uniquely American.....just because we are American. It's time to quit helping the monsters who kill us! The "Politically Correct" crew is costing American lives and we do not need to embrace/love everyone!

The best suggestion that I heard was to have a pork BBQ running continuously on the range property with fans distributing the wonderful aroma. No need then for a ban on any particular group of people. Spare ribs are our best defense!

Flash

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    The gun range offers specialized training, equipment and practice just like the flight schools did before 911. To offer that training to Muslims who have SWORN TO MURDER US is completely nuts!
    Not all Muslims have SWORN TO MURDER US - what about them?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not all Muslims have SWORN TO MURDER US - what about them?

Your just a liberal, Obama luvin, Mooslim sympathizer.

You might as well slap a Hillary bumper sticker sticker on your car, donate to her campaign, and drive her supporters to the polls!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    :p

I still support the ranges right to refuse service though, even if the law disagrees.

What can I say, I'm a scofflaw troll.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    The gun range offers specialized training, equipment and practice just like the flight schools did before 911. To offer that training to Muslims who have SWORN TO MURDER US is completely nuts! Muslims kill our soldiers and citizens, destroy our property and attack anything uniquely American.....just because we are American. It's time to quit helping the monsters who kill us! The "Politically Correct" crew is costing American lives and we do not need to embrace/love everyone!

The best suggestion that I heard was to have a pork BBQ running continuously on the range property with fans distributing the wonderful aroma. No need then for a ban on any particular group of people. Spare ribs are our best defense!

Flash

Terrorists do. Muslims don't. Muslims not equal to Terrorists. Just like Christians not equal to Holocaust Nazis. The bigotry of your statement is staggering.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Your just a liberal, Obama luvin, Mooslim sympathizer.

You might as well slap a Hillary bumper sticker sticker on your car, donate to her campaign, and drive her supporters to the polls!

LOL

If I wasn't busy at work I'd post a highly factual rant about why an obviously exaggerated post is actually exaggerated.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not true brother.. For all there "black power" talk, black people do not shop at black owned shops. At least in large numbers.

With the exception of it being the only thing around. Most shops just get by.

This is mostly true in urban centers

Doubtful, urban blacks tend not to trust other blacks. Why do you think there are so many Asian and Indian owned stores in ghettos? Mexican/hispanics are probably the only one that could throw up a *___* only sign and get good business over a long period of time. Asians would probably do well as a grocer, most Asian grocers might as well have a sign like that up. Doubtful they'd be successful at anything else though

My post was never specific to any one race.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ...To offer that training to Muslims who have SWORN TO MURDER US is completely nuts! Muslims kill our soldiers and citizens, destroy our property and attack anything uniquely American.....just because we are American. It's time to quit helping the monsters who kill us!...

...The bigotry of your statement is staggering.
    Hoo, boy. In case you didn't know, Roger/Flash is flamboyantly intolerant of anyone who dares disagree with him like that.

Who wants to bet that when he sees that post, he'll do his incredibly tiresome, bog-standard "you-aren't-a-man-because-you-did-this-publicly-instead-of-privately-I-have-a-special-dispensation-to-publicly-say-stupid-stuff-because-I've-seen-and-done-more-than-everybody-here-and-I-will-never-admit-my-mistakes-publicly-so-you're-dead-to-me-and-so-I'm-gonna-rage-ignore-you!!!!!" schtick?

If it happens to you, zincwarrior, just be aware that those of us who have already withstood his childish tongue-lashings sorta regard them as a badge of honor. It's too bad, too. The guy really is highly experienced and smart. I think if I ever met him in person, I'd really like him and I've learned a lot of technical stuff from his posts.

Unfortunately, he just can't stand having it publicly pointed out that some opinion other than his could have any merit. He really hates it when someone says something short and simple that contradicts his view of the world. The blow-ups that usually follow are pretty entertaining, though. :)

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Ben you forgot to add he will call you a child and tell you to go play in the street :)
    Yeah, that, too. Unfortunately.

On a serious note - Why is someone who so obviously possesses broad experience over a long period of time so touchy when people disagree with him? The last time I was certain I knew everything and didn't want to hear from anyone who disagreed with me, I was 9 years old. I've gotten mellower with age. Flash seems to be going in exactly the opposite direction and sometimes I genuinely worry about him.

Don't answer on the public forum. Thus far I've only discussed public behavior and that's fair game. My real concerns could be very personal for him and they (God, I don't want to sound like him, but...) really shouldn't be discussed in public.

My apologies to all for the temporary thread drift. I now return you to your regularly scheduled copypasta-ish political sniping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom