Not open for further replies.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Dan, are you being serious?
    Everything I said is true. Just ask any statist.

Not cool man.
    4edd1495e52fe6d7fc0bb50721ece6b562877edd.jpg
    Lynx Defense

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Yep. The racists bigots and all the rest should be allowed to do what they want with their business. I would like to know who they are so i can avoid financing their shitty life.

I can respect that. With the modern internetz / Facebookz/ Tweeter /Tumblr whatever hep cat's think is cool technology now, word of their racist asses will spread quickly. A nice protest or two outside their front door should help as well.

This isn't the 1960s any more.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Yep. The racists bigots and all the rest should be allowed to do what they want with their business. I would like to know who they are so i can avoid financing their shitty life.
    They're still in ferguson rioting for thug life. You can get their names from the bottom of the tv as shots are fired at police and they're interviewing others.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I can respect that. With the modern internetz / Facebookz/ Tweeter /Tumblr whatever hep cat's think is cool technology now, word of their racist asses will spread quickly. A nice protest or two outside their front door should help as well.

This isn't the 1960s any more.

That was my thought as well. Go ahead and open up a "white only" store and see how long you stay in business. Sad thing though, if you went ahead and did it for any other "race" only, the business would probably thrive.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    That was my thought as well. Go ahead and open up a "white only" store and see how long you stay in business. Sad thing though, if you went ahead and did it for any other "race" only, the business would probably thrive.

That is what really sucks. And they say racist is dead. Hell it ain't even sick.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Not true brother.. For all there "black power" talk, black people do not shop at black owned shops. At least in large numbers.

With the exception of it being the only thing around. Most shops just get by.

This is mostly true in urban centers

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    That place is really sliding towards the edge.

Its full of people who don't work, yet somehow get enough food to get fat and a nice air conditioned house and bed to sleep in and riot every time something doesn't go their way. What does the majority of people of that city contribute to society? Is there a factory there that makes something useful? What does that town produce into a marketplace?
    Oh, I'd say its over the edge as far as being socially redeemable.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Its full of people who don't work, yet somehow get enough food to get fat and a nice air conditioned house and bed to sleep in and riot every time something doesn't go their way. What does the majority of people of that city contribute to society? Is there a factory there that makes something useful? What does that town produce into a marketplace?
    Oh, I'd say its over the edge as far as being socially redeemable.

Victim mentality....basically..

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    The whole system is broken. Too late to fix, too early to start shooting.

The market should decide the fate of this business, not some stupid law.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    They're still in ferguson rioting for thug life. You can get their names from the bottom of the tv as shots are fired at police and they're interviewing others.

Implying I side with that kind of garbage?

Implying I only think whites are racist?

Striking out twice in one swing.
    banghead.gif
    I'm just in favor of giving everyone enough rope to hang themselves with. At least Klansmen and Black Panthers are willing to announce who they are, everyone like that should own up and announce it.

Doubtful, urban blacks tend not to trust other blacks. Why do you think there are so many Asian and Indian owned stores in ghettos? Mexican/hispanics are probably the only one that could throw up a *___* only sign and get good business over a long period of time. Asians would probably do well as a grocer, most Asian grocers might as well have a sign like that up. Doubtful they'd be successful at anything else though.

The whole system is broken. Too late to fix, too early to start shooting.

The market should decide the fate of this business, not some stupid law.

damn straight, on all three points

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom