• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justin81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    DFW, Texas
    My only handgun right now. Hopefully will have a few more as soon as the wife and I get our CHLs.

tactxd1.jpg
    Military Camp

midnightrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Thanks for the input. Please keep us up to date on the follow up reports. There may be others interested, or not. But I am.

Thanks

Update, must be magic, but at 250 rds down range all-of-a-sudden the EMP started to work smooth as butter with Hollow-Points. I'm really amazed at how this gun shoots, I've gotten out to 11 yds and can still get 1.5 and 2 in groups. Not bad for a short barrel 3in 1911, I've just bought a DeSantis "Cozy Partner" IWB to go with it. yeah

Tim the Teacher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    My collection as of today

269012452_n6miz-M.jpg

SA Champion Loaded Ruger sp101
    SA XD9 SC SA XD40 SC
    Bersa 380

272589898_cioqw-M.jpg

Closeup of Big Brother

272589961_QcZz3-M.jpg

Closeup of Little Brother

neviander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    CIMG2420.jpg

I was trying to illustrate A.T.F (alcohol, tobacco and firearms)

This is my wife's new Taurus 24/7 pro 9mm.

Duman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Houston
    It's Keltec's version of a .223 (5.56 mm) pistol. It's recoil operated, rather than gas so it fits in a smaller package. The barrel is only 6" long so the bullet loses a lot of the velocity it would develop in a rifle barrel, but it's still in the +2,000 ft per second range.

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    How are you liking that PPS? I'm interested in acquiring one, but it's going to be a challenge to find one to shoot first...
    I've no complaints. Lotso fun to shoot, makes me wanna hurry up and get a chl so I can throw it in my coin pocket. Not very comfortable with the 6rd mag, but it comes with a 7rd so it's really versatile. The only complaints I've heard so far are towards its trigger. But all it's on par with my g23 so I dunno
    P1010378.gif

P1010379.gif

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That looks nice Bob. Just curious but, you wouldn't happen to live anywhere near Austin would you? ;) If so, I'd love to check the PPS out sometime if you don't mind. At first I didn't like the looks of it, though it's growing on me. I really like P99's and originally considered carrying a P99/SW99 fullsize 9mm. Then I considered maybe going with a P99 9mm Compact, but with the mag sleeve to fit the fullsize mags so you can get a solid 3 finger hold on them, but the benefit being the much shorter barrel for easier concealment. I'm still kind of considering that route because I really can't stand compact/subcompacts that have such a short grip you can only get a 2 finger hold. The PPS looked like that to me, though with that extended mag and sleeve it looks like it actually might be just long enough.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom