Patriot Mobile

HB 635 - Krause..... Bans Enforcement of Federal a gun laws...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Umm...Congress, the Senate, and how about the Supreme Court?

Some of you have this Chicken Little syndrome that Biden and Harris will have some absolute authority to start seizing guns.

Hang on, I got to stock up on some more tin foil!

To take a case from ground zero to a decesion by SCOTUS takes a minimum of 4 years and can take over 10 years. (There is one 2A case thats been going on for over 10 years and is still over a year or more from even reaching SCOTUS). In the mean time the Executive Order remains in effect, unless a court issues an injuction. To date the courts have NOT issued an Injuction in any 2A case lasting longer then 7 days. Alot can happen in the time it takes to get a SCOTUS opinion.

The Senate can stop any bills started by the House. However the Senate can NOT stop or prevent Executive Orders. The Senate could introduce a bill to repeal an Executive order. However the Democrat controlled House can block senate bills.

However on a good note.... We allready have a bunch of cases allready filed and in the works that if they make it to SCOTUS for an opinion, will hopefully overrule any possible executive order that could be issued. One case is allready at SCOTUS level, With at least 3 or 4 other cases within a year of filing for SCOTUS review.

Multiple cases in various different circuit courts and districts covering AWB, Mag Cap Bans, Age, Non-Violant felonies, Ammunition BG checks, "good cause" measures for LTCs, Open Carry, and many more.

Last edited:

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Gun confiscation by ex order. There aren't enough fed law to do that. Can't use the military. So who is going to do that?

That EO would also make him in violation of his oath of office.

Last edited:

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Gun confiscation by ex order. There aren't enough fed law to do that. Can't use the military. So who is going to do that?

That EO would also make him in violation of his oath of office.

i don’t disagree with you. It would be extremely difficult to execute a door to door confiscation program, even with the full backing of the courts and congress. That goes without saying, for many many reasons.

I also don’t disagree that the EO would be against his oath of office, that would take a court ruling which would take a minimum of 4 years.

While door to door confiscation would not happen. If an EO were to ban all weapons, or even some such as an AWB, that required folks to turn them in., and subject those to arrest who failed to comply. Then one “could” possibly be arrested and charged with possession if you were caught with one by a LEO.

Local state, city, and county LEO’s are the only ones that for the most part that you will come across that might catch you with a banned weapon. I See local Leo’s around all the time. The vast majority of us goes months if not years without ever running into any type of Federal Agent. Thus if this were to pass, you wouldn’t have to worry about your local LEO’s arresting you or reporting you to the Feds.

One example now, is Bump stocks. I know several who still have theirs. Only time they get use is on their private land. Yet if we passed this law, he might be able to take it out in public somewhat.

Personally I wouldn’t take it to any range that I go too since all are FFL’s as well and you as a patron will never know when ATF agents pop in for a routine FFL check.

The one true statement that you should always remember are there are guarantees except death and Taxes. So anything could happen.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    guns & gadgets has a great video with innovative suggestions on how to deal with Bidenism.

Guns and Gadgets is an idiot. He merely parrots things others are saying and doesn't have an original thought in his head. Too many times the idiot has been so wrong, it ain't even funny. He thinks he's doing good, but the best thing that moron could do for anyone is to keep his mouth shut.

Then people such as yourself go around on various forums spreading his nonsense, and yelling the sky is falling, the Russians are coming and Biden is going to take our guns!

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    We need to out any elected official who breaks his oath by introducing or supporting or voting for a bill/law that tries to restrict any right guaranteed by the Constitution.

We need to do this loudly and further accuse them of being un-American and trying to subvert the Constitution.

We need to do this for Federal, State, and local elected officials as well as non-elected officials.

Last edited:

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Doing a quick google search I found the following:

1. There are approximately 30,000 federal agents. This includes FBI, DEA, ICE and Homeland Security, Marshals etc.

2. Approximately 40% of Americans live in households that have guns. There are almost 50 million households with guns.

Doing the math, 50,000,000 Divided by 30,000 equals 1667. Each Fed would have do 1667 households plus do their regular duties.

I imagine that these agents would be sent as teams. Probably 5 agents per team but let us say they're more efficient than the usual fed and use teams of 3.

Each team would need to do over 5,000 households.

Sure, in some areas state and local police would participate but in vast areas of the country they would not. Several sheriffs in several states have said they will not cooperate with the feds. I think the majority would not cooperate.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    So there is about 7,000 gun owners for every Federal Agent. If even 1% of them goes full retard and 'resists' that would be 700
    unfortunate incidents for each agent.
    I do not see this happening, if for no other reason than the fact that most of us (including Feds) are reasonable people. About the same odds as the North Koreans would face if they invaded the USA.

Ain't gonna happen.

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    ATF will grow exponentially under the demoncraps plan. Legalization of drugs leaves DEA with nothing to do. Open borders leaves border patrol with nothing to do. Oh wait gun grabbing is our priority lets make them ATF agents plus FBI and a few other people. We trained people to rat their neighbors not following the guidelines. History shows that if we don't hang together we are screwed. You could say that organized crime "won" prohibition because they became organized.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    okay.jpeg

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Doing a quick google search I found the following:

1. There are approximately 30,000 federal agents. This includes FBI, DEA, ICE and Homeland Security, Marshals etc.

2. Approximately 40% of Americans live in households that have guns. There are almost 50 million households with guns.

Doing the math, 50,000,000 Divided by 30,000 equals 1667. Each Fed would have do 1667 households plus do their regular duties.

I imagine that these agents would be sent as teams. Probably 5 agents per team but let us say they're more efficient than the usual fed and use teams of 3.

Each team would need to do over 5,000 households.

Sure, in some areas state and local police would participate but in vast areas of the country they would not. Several sheriffs in several states have said they will not cooperate with the feds. I think the majority would not cooperate.

Very good point, but like I have posted in other threads as well. If it came down to a door to door search and seizure we would have many many instances of Waco, and Ruby Ridge or similar. There would be a lot of deaths on both sides, and would be the start of true civil war. However, because of the sure difficulty in logistics, timing, and even money required to initiate such an effort, I don’t honestly believe it would come to that happening.

What I believe would happen is this.

A ban would be initiated by EO or congress, or ATF. There would be a grace period to allow a person to turn them in, dispose of them in some form. For those who don’t, and are caught they will be charged with a felony crime, and possibly jailed. Assuming they are caught. With this type of ban being imposed, you will find that FFL’s won’t have those items to sell any longer. Individuals will hide them somewhere.

The only people that will be caught and prosecuted are those that actually use their weapons Outside of their homes and property, or those who have been reported by disloyal associates, friends, family, coworkers, neighbors etc...

In those states that have state, city and county LEO’s helping the Feds, then if your caught by one of those then you will get arrested, or reported as well.

However, in a state that doesn’t allow for local Leo’s to enforce or report federal gun crimes, then it will make it even more difficult for the Feds to enforce the federal gun laws.

As it stands today, the Feds rely VERY heavily on local state, city and county Leo’s to gather information and report it to the Feds on federal crimes etc..

Example... a local city police officer say from the City of Dallas pulls you over and notices that you have counterfeit money. He will arrest you, and notify the secret service (The SS are the ones that handle counterfeiting). If the Dallas City police officer notices you with an unregistered machine gun. He will arrest you and notify the ATF. Or he might just notify the ATF without arrest and then you will get a knock on the door by the ATF.

Waco happened simply because a local gun store owner, and a UPS driver reported them to the local sheriff who gave The information to the ATF. Under this law the Sherrif would not have been allowed to report them to the ATF. The UPs Driver and gun store owner would have had to go to the ATF directly, or the FBI.

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    ATF will grow exponentially under the demoncraps plan. Legalization of drugs leaves DEA with nothing to do. Open borders leaves border patrol with nothing to do. Oh wait gun grabbing is our priority lets make them ATF agents plus FBI and a few other people. We trained people to rat their neighbors not following the guidelines. History shows that if we don't hang together we are screwed. You could say that organized crime "won" prohibition because they became organized.

ATF are already poised to start hiring more folks. Talked to an agent last week when they called me about an application. (I sent two payments by mistake) They said they are already gearing up to hire more people at their Location in West Virginia.

Sadly, it isn’t the local Leo’s that report most people. It’s o disgruntled coworkers, friends, relatives, neighbors, associates, and those we do business with.

Keep in mind that the raid in Waco by the ATF all started by two reports coming in from a UPS driver, and from a local gun store owner.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    If we can get them to do that, sadly we aren’t. Many of our nations 50 million gun owners voted for Biden.

Care to tell us how many of those gun owners voted for Biden?

Just wondering, do you own a pair of feet and a spine?

I do! I also know how to use the word no, and mean it. I also know more than a few that know the word and have a pair of feet they will stand on, and spine to back themselves up with.

Top Bottom