• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    We should keep this down. We already know that some forms of media are already watching us, we want to make sure the wrong type doesn't see this and keep the chances of that happening lower.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    if this thing passes, i will get a CHL, i guess a HCL (hand gun carry license) because it would be worth it at that point.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    We should have the admin mass PM us for updates and such rather than talk about it here LOL. I apologize if I'm over reacting, I'm delerious from lack of sleep.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    need to just give them a a bunch of money and migrate to the secret subforum

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I just got asked what I thought about this bill. Here you go:

I like the idea I won't need to worry or compromise in carrying a gun as much as I do now. I've felt compelled to invest in smaller guns that are not as easy or pleasant to shoot and are in calibers I wouldn't normally chose because they need to be concealed.

When this bill passes I plan on doing this in a way where it's not in your face or very noticeable just more comfortable to me with a larger gun I'm more proficient with and a caliber I'm more comfortable with depending on.

I look forward to the educational opportunities that will present themselves while OCing. For better or worse as a gun enthusiast I'll just enjoy seeing what everyone else is carrying as it provides me with some insight to their person like a car enthusiast looks at what kind of car people drive.

Top Bottom