• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    well its all true, so I don't know what to tell you. Jeez. are you hard up on something?
    No. It isn’t. Lol. Please post a copy of your Texas gun registration. I would say to feel free to black out personal information, but since this is a lie, I won’t bother.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    who knew there were so many snowflakes easily triggered here.
    Maybe not so welcome to our forum!

After our forum was viciously attacked by hackers, your posts and two ads selling on the forum are quite suspicious to some of us.

The demand for a BOS, and your lack of knowledge of Texas laws regarding firearms, lack credibility that some would think you are a native Texan. Myself as well.

My conclusion? Possible troll, or a possible scammer again.

Feel free to prove us wrong.

WAXTRAX

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2021
    Carrollton TX 75007
    Maybe not so welcome to our forum!

After our forum was viciously attacked by hackers, your posts and two ads selling on the forum are quite suspicious to some of us.

The demand for a BOS, and your lack of knowledge of Texas laws regarding firearms, lack credibility that some would think you are a native Texan. Myself as well.

My conclusion? Possible troll, or a possible scammer again.

Feel free to prove us wrong.
    I sold the gun face to face this am... I never said re-registering was the law. I said I know most won't so my store purchase registration will stay on the books. I HAVE sold a firearm that was stolen from a car in Austin and used in a crime. I DID have a LEO from some agency call me about said firearm and because I was able to provide sale date, sale info and person I sold it to, they WERE able to verify that the gun was not mine when it got into this criminals hands. They had already apprehended him and had the firearm. Once they spoke to the guy in Austin and he informed them that his car was broken into while at lifetime fitness and he never reported it, the trail for the firearm ended. Case closed.

I got a few more to post so don't get angry. Dallas is full of shooters like me who want to buy guns and ammo right now. I'm just selling stuff I don't shoot often. I guess I should have just dealt with a pawn shop or taken a hit off price by letting a store sell on consignment. Great welcome indeed.

REPEAT, I sold it this am Face to face to a member from here. Sorry that your consipiracy theory against me is as fake and lame as the brains inside Hoji's spiked head.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I sold the gun face to face this am... I never said re-registering was the law. I said I know most won't so my store purchase registration will stay on the books. I HAVE sold a firearm that was stolen from a car in Austin and used in a crime. I DID have a LEO from some agency call me about said firearm and because I was able to provide sale date, sale info and person I sold it to, they WERE able to verify that the gun was not mine when it got into this criminals hands. They had already apprehended him and had the firearm. Once they spoke to the guy in Austin and he informed them that his car was broken into while at lifetime fitness and he never reported it, the trail for the firearm ended. Case closed.

I got a few more to post so don't get angry. Dallas is full of shooters like me who want to buy guns and ammo right now. I'm just selling stuff I don't shoot often. I guess I should have just dealt with a pawn shop or taken a hit off price by letting a store sell on consignment. Great welcome indeed.

REPEAT, I sold it this am Face to face to a member from here. Sorry that your consipiracy theory against me is as fake and lame as the brains inside Hoji's spiked head.
    Please post a generic copy of a Texas gun registration .
    I’m sure there is one online somewhere.
    So now it is one gun and not “ I have sold guns ( plural) used in crimes ( also plural) “
    Keep digging scooter.

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    I sold the gun face to face this am... I never said re-registering was the law. I said I know most won't so my store purchase registration will stay on the books.
    You mean “all won’t” because all can’t. There is absolutely no mechanism for this because gun registration, in Texas, does not exist. The only that thing that ties a gun to you is the 4473 you fill out at an FFL, which only proves that you purchased the gun from an FFL at one time, not that you currently own it.

WAXTRAX

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2021
    Carrollton TX 75007
    You mean “all won’t” because all can’t. There is absolutely no mechanism for this because gun registration, in Texas, does not exist. The only that thing that ties a gun to you is the 4473 you fill out at an FFL, which only proves that you purchased the gun from an FFL, not that you currently own it.
    Cool, that then. Whatever it is that ties me back to the gun I bought from a store which is an FFL. If you don't call that registration, I don't know what to call it. Are you guys pissed about my symantics? I can tell some are as huge a troll as they claim me to be but on that AHOLE troll level if you catch me.

I honestly couldn't care if the firearm i'm selling wasn't in my name on some registry that Texas law enforcement entities have access to. But since I buy new guns from FFL's then it IS tied to me, whether you call that an official registration or not, it means jack all to me. No one that hates bos has to buy anyway.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I have had previous sold firearms get used in crimes and have had the FBI call me asking me about said firearms since they were registered to myself. Having bill of sale proof made that very easy.
    One of the above statements is a lie. Was it the FBI that contacted you , or a “LEO from some jurisdiction”

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Welcome to TGT.

You want a BOS then just be sure you mention it in the ad is all most of us ask. Some won't sign, some will. Just let them know ahead of time.

I'll let the others pick their nits. I got better things to do and just really don't care.

WAXTRAX

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2021
    Carrollton TX 75007
    Welcome to TGT.

You want a BOS then just be sure you mention it in the ad is all most of us ask. Some won't sign, some will. Just let them know ahead of time.

I'll let the others pick their nits. I got better things to do and just really don't care.
    Lesson learned. I'm sure there are alot of nice folks on here like the guy I sold to and met this am. Thank you for your cordial welcome and information.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Cool, that then. Whatever it is that ties me back to the gun I bought from a store which is an FFL. If you don't call that registration, I don't know what to call it. Are you guys pissed about my symantics? I can tell some are as huge a troll as they claim me to be but on that AHOLE troll level if you catch me.

I honestly couldn't care if the firearm i'm selling wasn't in my name on some registry that Texas law enforcement entities have access to. But since I buy new guns from FFL's then it IS tied to me, whether you call that an official registration or not, it means jack all to me. No one that hates bos has to buy anyway.
    My understanding for your reasons for wanting, or requiring a BOS is your desire to make sure a criminal doesn't end up with a firearm you are sell? Is that correct?

If so, then in very simple terms, please explain how a BOS suddenly determines whether someone is legal to own or possess a firearm?

What sources are you using to determine if a person is prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm in the first place?

Please explain how the BOS is protecting you?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    My understanding for your reasons for wanting, or requiring a BOS is your desire to make sure a criminal doesn't end up with a firearm you are sell? Is that correct?

If so, then in very simple terms, please explain how a BOS suddenly determines whether someone is legal to own or possess a firearm?

What sources are you using to determine if a person is prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm in the first place?

Please explain how the BOS is protecting you?
    I just read that he wants to be able to send the law in the right direction if an issue comes up. I think most that require a BOS want that.

What they don't realize is if you didn't commit the crime then you usually don't have anything to worry about. Selling a firearm isn't illegal. Neither is not knowing who you sold it to.

What they also don't realize is unless you sell to some random person off the street there is a trail. Whether it be PMs here, emails, or texts, there is an electronic trail that you can always hand over.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    You're no fun. Booooo!
    I'm not about jumping on the bandwagon. Any bandwagon.

I'll readily admit that I have signed BOSs and shown ID. I wouldn't let anyone photo or copy my ID though.

Do I require a BOS? Hell no. I think they're stupid but that's just my opinion.

But if a seller wants one to sell me a firearm I want at a great price then so be it. They're sale, they're rules. I can always walk away if the requirements are too much.

I'm not going to beat them up over it or for using improper terms (registration/ 4473). I just don't care.

Guys won't sign a BOS? I'm happy for you but don't think there's no way to track you down. You already sent messages of some sort and possibly made the deal with a camera watching.

How "private" do you really think a private sale is?

It is what it is.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm not about jumping on the bandwagon. Any bandwagon.

I'll readily admit that I have signed BOSs and shown ID. I wouldn't let anyone photo or copy my ID though.

Do I require a BOS? Hell no. I think they're stupid but that's just my opinion.

But if a seller wants one to sell me a firearm I want at a great price then so be it. They're sale, they're rules. I can always walk away if the requirements are too much.

I'm not going to beat them up over it or for using improper terms (registration/ 4473). I just don't care.

Guys won't sign a BOS? I'm happy for you but don't think there's no way to track you down. You already sent messages of some sort and possibly made the deal with a camera watching.

How "private" do you really think a private sale is?

It is what it is.
    Yes! But I have all this popcorn......

Top Bottom