5.6 KB · Views: 244

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Howdy, an' welcome! Ah'm just down the road from ya in New Braunfels - I'll swing by next week on my way back from dumping off some old softeners we replaced yesterday and check ya out! Especially if ya have any .45's.....lol

guntap

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2019
    Cibolo, TX
    Welcome aboard. We have actually met at your shop a few months back. Thank you for your sponsorship.
    Ill have to stop back in sometime soon.

Thanks for stopping by. I haven't had a ton of customers yet, so I'll likely recognize you when you stop on by again. Depending on when you visited last, you might notice quite a few more firearms in the showcase.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Thanks for stopping by. I haven't had a ton of customers yet, so I'll likely recognize you when you stop on by again. Depending on when you visited last, you might notice quite a few more firearms in the showcase.

I'll stop by today. I'm more or less just down the road from you.

guntap

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2019
    Cibolo, TX
    Howdy, an' welcome! Ah'm just down the road from ya in New Braunfels - I'll swing by next week on my way back from dumping off some old softeners we replaced yesterday and check ya out! Especially if ya have any .45's.....lol

I'm in New Braunfels pretty often, mostly visiting 5 Stones Brewing on 1863 and Schoenthal. Mostly because my shop used to be the old brewery before he built a new one. Highly recommend it if you like craft beer.

Had a nice .45 on consignment, an Ed Brown Special Forces, but a customer came in the other day and bought it. Thought I'd have it sitting in the shop longer at the $2k price tag.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Had a nice .45 on consignment, an Ed Brown Special Forces, but a customer came in the other day and bought it. Thought I'd have it sitting in the shop longer at the $2k price tag.

Yeah - ah'm jest a poor ol' country boy......all my .45's are just cheap stuff. Ah dunno what ah'd do with no Brownie gun. Are they big?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I will make it out when I have some money to spend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Thanks to the guys from the forum that stopped by today. Your business is very much appreciated. Feel free to stop on by again anytime!
    No problem - nice to meet you! It worked out perfectly in conjunction with our range trip.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Thanks to the guys from the forum that stopped by today. Your business is very much appreciated. Feel free to stop on by again anytime!
    Glad we got the opportunity. Lined up perfectly with our range trip and seems like a great business. Fair prices and great service.

guntap

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2019
    Cibolo, TX
    Thanks for stopping by earlier this week, the business is appreciated. Anytime you need another transfer, just let us know.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I finally got a chance to pop in to Guntap again for a transfer and wanted give this thread a bump for those who may have missed it.
    I done already bought a gun from him. Easiest buy for me ever. Told him what I was looking for, got a great price, picked it up two days later.

Top Bottom