Guns International

Help me prevent accidental shootings!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texfire_inc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    Conroe
    I am a Fireman and a new father. Recently I responded to a call with an accidental shooting of a toddler. Being a proud father of a 1 year old baby girl, I began to think of what a devastation this would be and what could be done to prevent it. I searched the net and stumbled across a safty device that is called a safety bullet. It is a quick safe and practical device that can save a kids life. Please spread the word and if you have any questions email me and I will be glad to help. texfire_inc@yahoo.com

http://www.safetybullet.com/
    Capitol Armory ad

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    LOL ... he muzzle swept the camera guy about 5 times with the gun. If you are going to sell safety equipment, then you should probably make sure that you, yourself, are safe.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I think this is a perfect example of a "ThreAD"

There are numerous postings all over internet about this product, and just about every one is extremely negative about it. The designer of the product seems to be a work also, wishing harm on the families of gun store owners who refuse to consider his product.

Here is a good website it you want to check out that product.

Why the Safety Bullet Sucks!! | Just don't threaten our friends lives!

I would not ever consider one of these things.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I'd also have to pass on the safety bullet.

Responsible gun owners don't need such a thing - although it seems perfect for those who are actually afraid of their gun and want everything on earth to be made "safe".

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Alan....this guy DID pay to place his ad, right?

Hope you were gentle on him - because that'll go into one of MY guns the same day that Obama comes down ta shoot skeet w/me.....

Texfire_inc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    Conroe
    I dont have anything to do with the company, i dont make a cent from it. All Im saying is that evidently people are leaving loaded hand guns around that kids are finding. Why not at least put something in there that when a unfamilar/unauthorized user handles your weapon it does not go off. People say that they will just keep it secure in their lock boxes ect. Well fact of it is, most gun owners do not have safes, lock boxes, ect. they do not have CHL's and they leave their guns in nightstands, in drawers, in closets, under matresses and wherever else. Im just saying The product could work....

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Lets see:
    1st post is promoting a product
    Unsafe handling of a safety product
    Product attempts to absolve people of personal responsibility
    Also, who do you blame when the person first rotates the cylinder or racks the slide then shoots themself or someone esle?

Pass, thanks.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I dont have anything to do with the company, i dont make a cent from it. All Im saying is that evidently people are leaving loaded hand guns around that kids are finding. Why not at least put something in there that when a unfamilar/unauthorized user handles your weapon it does not go off. People say that they will just keep it secure in their lock boxes ect. Well fact of it is, most gun owners do not have safes, lock boxes, ect. they do not have CHL's and they leave their guns in nightstands, in drawers, in closets, under matresses and wherever else. Im just saying The product could work....

OK, so you've been in my house and know:
    1) I do not have a safe, COM safe in the car
    2) I do not have a CHL
    3) I just leave my firearm in my underwear drawer
    SO
    this HUGE irresponsibility on my part means I need you and your gimmick to babysit me to keep me from killing my kids/neighbors/self?

Texfire, you should have spent some time reading the forum and learn something about the people you are addressing. I invite you to take a deep breath, pinch your nose and jump in with both feet and do just that: LEARN.
    Broad generalities and accusations of my mishandling of something that is a big part of my life (my firearms) will not make me or others on this forum buy your product that you don't have anything to do with.

Steve

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

More folks are killed by kids playin' with fire than guns....go invent a safety match, a dog trained to pee on 'em - or sumthin'. Just leave your BS at home, okay? 2 posts, both here - and yet you have no ties to 'em? Really? You really want me to believe that?

Okay...I'll go with you on this for a second...let me ask you - what is YOUR firearms training and knowledge? How many kids do you have, and what have you done to educate 'em with regards to gun safety?

Now - the part of your entire premise that lights up the BS monitor brighter than 4 oil-dipped jihadists: When you are awakened in the middle of the night by someone kicking your door in, the LAST thing you need to do is remember all the little "gotchas" you did to make your firearm "safe". You don't need the extra hassle OR noise - you sure as hell may not have the TIME!!!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    An open letter to Mike Worley (a.k.a. Texfire_inc)

The next time you make a demo video, not only should you learn a little gun safety so those who watch it don't think you're a total douche bag; but maybe also considering filming it in a studio or some other professional location so half of your actions aren't hidden by the shade from the trees in your back yard.

Also, thanks for insulting the intelligence of everyone on this forum. You’re intent is not to teach firearms awareness and safety but to hock a useless device that you’ve invented. I put you in the same category as the guy that invented the Pager Pal holster, I hope I don’t see you at the next gun show trying to sell this junk because I will laugh in your face if you try to convince me it increases the safety of my family. About all it does is decrease the chance of a bad guy getting shot when he invades my home, because if I were to use this piece of junk I would be busy trying to cycle the “safety bullets” out of my semi-automatic instead of putting lead into his chest and face!

While initially amusing, your attempts to conceal your true identity and sell this crap on this forum quickly becomes irritating. There are big suckers over on BARF.com (AR15.com), maybe you should try there instead…

Don't go away mad, just go away!

Top Bottom