Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    H027_Hero_1.jpg
    H027_Hero_2.jpg
    H027_Hero_3.jpg
    H027_Hero_4.jpg

I need one to pair with my Omega 36M. Optional Glock, M&P or Henry proprietary magwells
    Lynx Defense

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    View attachment 372927 View attachment 372926 View attachment 372928 View attachment 372925

I need one to pair with my Omega 36M. Optional Glock, M&P or Henry proprietary magwells
    You get one, give us a report, and then I'll think about it.

I like it. Nice looking gun.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    First I’ve heard of it, but I like it. Reminds me of granddads Winchester 351 Self-Loading.
    Yep I just saw it on instagram for the first time yesterday. Will probably be the first rifle I buy once I am back from Africa in May

I might depending on price. It's like modern Marlin Camp Carbine. If Ruger would get it together and offer the PC9 with wood I would have bought one already. Hope they make a takedown model of the homesteader.
    Same here. I had a PC9 that I bought in haste during the scamdemic. Turns out it was a compliant state model. I was so fcking pissed but I got it for cheap. I sold it in anticipation of eventually buying a properly threaded PC9, but now this has been released and I really want it. Love the Marlin look

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    You get one, give us a report, and then I'll think about it.

I like it. Nice looking gun.
    I will... eventually. Right now I am trying hard to not buy anything before that hunting trip in a few months.

I broke down and bought that .375 Ruger for the trip after my upcoming one. The safari rifles are a whole new expensive world to get into

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I will admit I like the way she looks, Henry has a great reputation but not with semi-auto yet. I am sure it will preform well but my Ruger PC9 has greatly exceeded my expectations so I will hold for more info. Hopefully it will be easier to get than the rest of their lineup but I doubt it.

CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    Had a Ruger when they first came out. For the size and weight believe I will stick to my Ruger Ranch Rifle (Mini-14). Also had a Mechtech Systems upper for a Glock 19. Found it much more useful but still heavy for my liking.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I’ll add it when I have time to take pics.

It’s been in my safe for several years.

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    MSRP is $928 for the 5 or 10 round magazine version, $958 for the model with the conversion for the handgun magazines. Bit more than I want to pay. They do look good, but as was mentioned, really look like they copied the 1905 and 1907 Winchesters. I've already got a 1905 in 35 WSL, and 2 1907s in 351 WSL. Don't need another one in 9mm.

Top Bottom