• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Interesting. I like that it has multiple mag wells are we aren’t stuck running an expensive one-off design for mags. Hate on Glocks all you want but the mags are cheap and everywhere. Ya the wood furniture is definitely a positive. While I do have a PC9, and I like it, I’ve never really taken too fondly to the murdered out black on black look. It’s kind of an ugly guns I’m Im honest here. The Henry though is eye candy

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Not me. I don't want to collect another set of mags. Plus I don't think this does anything my cz scorpions don't already do.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Interesting. I like that it has multiple mag wells are we aren’t stuck running an expensive one-off design for mags. Hate on Glocks all you want but the mags are cheap and everywhere. Ya the wood furniture is definitely a positive. While I do have a PC9, and I like it, I’ve never really taken too fondly to the murdered out black on black look. It’s kind of an ugly guns I’m Im honest here. The Henry though is eye candy
    When you gonna order one?

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Yep I just saw it on instagram for the first time yesterday. Will probably be the first rifle I buy once I am back from Africa in May

Same here. I had a PC9 that I bought in haste during the scamdemic. Turns out it was a compliant state model. I was so fcking pissed but I got it for cheap. I sold it in anticipation of eventually buying a properly threaded PC9, but now this has been released and I really want it. Love the Marlin look
    Be an ideal platform for the 10mm!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I like the Homesteader, but the price is a turn-off.....

Ruger owns the Marlin label now. I want to see Marlin use the PCC action, put a fixed barrel and wood furniture on it, and market it as the Camp Carbine Mk. II.....

....and offer an adapter to use Beretta 92 mags.
    As long as the qc doesnt suck. Im waiting to see a ruger made marlin lever gun at a store so I can see if its a pos or not

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    As long as the qc doesnt suck. Im waiting to see a ruger made marlin lever gun at a store so I can see if its a pos or not
    I have seen one, it on first impression is a work of art. It was in 45-70 which I don't need. The machine work was flawless. If it would have been in 30-30 I would have taken it home. If they keep up it should be a hit. I think Ruger did right by Marlin, or at least without shooting one it appears so.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have seen one, it on first impression is a work of art. It was in 45-70 which I don't need. The machine work was flawless. If it would have been in 30-30 I would have taken it home. If they keep up it should be a hit. I think Ruger did right by Marlin, or at least without shooting one it appears so.
    That is good news and ill buy a threaded 30-30 if they make one

I have had some bad experiences with ruger in the past but the alaskan hawkeye I just bought is good

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    That is good news and ill buy a threaded 30-30 if they make one

I have had some bad experiences with ruger in the past but the alaskan hawkeye I just bought is good
    I had a safari grade in 375 H&H mag one time I wish I still had but other's I have had problems with. I currently have a Ruger American I will admit I like better than I would have thought. The 45-70 was threaded, so there is hope.

Reactions: MTA
    Top Bottom