Lynx Defense

Herr Wolff “Assaulted” looks like a load of...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Caught the daily propaganda update. Herr Great Wolff wanted time remind everyone he’s still out checking on local bidnesses to ensure compliance with his orders.

El Jefe wanted to emphasize the beer flu has a death grip on the state, forcing him to to use all the power he’s got to combat it.

A pandering reporter opened the Q&A with the ‘incident’. Herr Great Wolff is saddened by the anger displayed by this individual and wishes everyone could just understand how to follow an order.

toffnjoyce,

What SHOULD happen to "His Imperial Highness" is that he first get a KITA & then a trip out of town, well-coated with tar & feathers, on a rail..

Wolf started this "incident" & should have kept his BIG/FAT/STUPID MOUTH tightly shut.

He better hope that I'm NOT on the jury if the man gets tried. - A swift
    "NOT GUILTY" would be my vote.

yours, satx

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Seems the local law is having a hard time identifying the offender. 10p news says the Sherriff is seeking a warrant for felony assault on a public official once they get a name.

This picture also surfaced showing showing Herr Great Wolff unlawfully going about unmasked in public and violating social distancing rules this week. Herr Great Wolff sees no problem with his own behavior, though.
    e7470b0a8a2177586cff766409686f91.jpg

Attachments

• e7470b0a8a2177586cff766409686f91.jpg
      e7470b0a8a2177586cff766409686f91.jpg
      83.8 KB · Views: 459

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Seems the local law is having a hard time identifying the offender. 10p news says the Sherriff is seeking a warrant for felony assault on a public official once they get a name.

This picture also surfaced showing showing Herr Great Wolff unlawfully going about unmasked in public and violating social distancing rules this week. Herr Great Wolff sees no problem with his own behavior, though. View attachment 217443

Further proof there are always two sets of rules. Those who are in power, and the rest of us.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Lowes should retrain cashier for making a scene over a mask when the guy was trying to just checkout.

Simply asking someone to wear a mask is not in any way "making a scene". Being an asshole and berating a cashier just because they asked you to wear a mask certainly is though. Those businesses are required by law to enforce wearing a mask, and failure to do so would likely result in fines. Do you really think that cashier should be "retrained" for doing their job and complying with local laws?

As for the asshole, he doesn't deserve a BS felony charge. That wasn't assault.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

This picture also surfaced showing showing Herr Great Wolff unlawfully going about unmasked in public and violating social distancing rules this week. Herr Great Wolff sees no problem with his own behavior, though. View attachment 217443

toddnjoyce,

SELF-impressed ALPHA HOTELS like "His Imperial Highness" sees himself as SUPERIOR in every way to us "little people", so HIS RULES don't apply to him.

I suspect that someone here in SA is going to get sick enough of his 'DEMANDS' & 'I'm a VIP' behavior to go 'clean his plow' really good.
    (Every day that passes, he is less popular with us "nobodies".)

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Simply asking someone to wear a mask is not in any way "making a scene". Being an ******* and berating a cashier just because they asked you to wear a mask certainly is though. Those businesses are required by law to enforce wearing a mask, and failure to do so would likely result in fines. Do you really think that cashier should be "retrained" for doing their job and complying with local laws?

As for the *******, he doesn't deserve a BS felony charge. That wasn't assault.

Exactly. Many times, an employee is just following policies or rules mandated by corporate superiors, or the law. They haven't any choice, as they are just doing their job. They may not even agree with a policy, but if they choose to remain employed, they really don't have a choice.

My wife works part-time at Dollar General. They have corporate policy that they have to ask for, and input the birth-date of the customer when they sell beer, or tobacco products. If you are 80 years old and walk in without an ID, she ain't selling you beer or tobacco! And some people get angry and upset with her because of that.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Axxe55,

There IS such a thing as COMMON SENSE.

Several years ago, I invited/took one of the LAST "Gold-Stripe" Naval Aviators out to eat.
    (Chief Abbott retired with 30 years naval service about 1955 & was at least 80YO.)
    He wanted PIZZA & BEER so we went to a local pizza joint that had good pizza & pasta, as well as COLD draft beer.

I asked the Chief what kind of pizza that he wanted & he said, "Whatever kind that you want BUT no 'salty little fish'."
    So I ordered us a 16" deep-dish Italian pizza with bulk sausage with onions, extra cheese & hot peppers "on the side" AND a gallon pitcher of the local micro-beer.

She asked to see our DLs. - I showed her mine & then she DEMANDED to see the old chief's DL too.
    The CPO said, "Miss, the state won't let me have a driver's license because I'm legally blind. - Here's my retired Navy ID & my DAV card."

She LOUDLY & RUDELY refused to serve us beer, so I asked to see the Manager. - She then said that I couldn't see the Manager & that we should get up & leave or she would call the Sheriff's office.

Thankfully, before I completely "blew my top" the Manager came into the place, asked what the problem was.
    I told him & we ate/drank beer FREE that day.
    (I've wondered since then more than once if "Miss Smarty-pants" got fired after we left.)

yours, satx
    USA, Retired

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I suggest that we send "Emperor Wollf" & "I'm so important" Nurenburg to Chicago to fix their problems.
    This would be GREAT as it would get the "NOSEY & CLUELESS two" OUT of The Alamo City.

ADDENDA: Most people in SATX that I know are SICK TO DEATH of Wolff & Nurenburg & their BIG mouths.

just my OPINION, satx

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

There ya go. Do as I say, not as I do.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TX OMFS,

Could it be that some people need more O2 to feel well than you do?

Also, a LOT of Americans are SICK OF leftist DIMocRATS.
    (In my home county up in NETX, a lot of our citizens would likely punch the self-important & NOSEY elitists in the nose.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have worn masks for hours at a time for 20 years. Never had a problem. I don't know what to make of that video.

I found it hard to believe, but, once you exhale, the meter will then pick up more carbon dioxide, trapped in the mask, no?

Top Bottom