Patriot Mobile

Herr Wolff “Assaulted” looks like a load of...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Caught the daily propaganda update. Herr Great Wolff wanted time remind everyone he’s still out checking on local bidnesses to ensure compliance with his orders.

El Jefe wanted to emphasize the beer flu has a death grip on the state, forcing him to to use all the power he’s got to combat it.

A pandering reporter opened the Q&A with the ‘incident’. Herr Great Wolff is saddened by the anger displayed by this individual and wishes everyone could just understand how to follow an order.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    From the video, someone coming on from his blindside and sticking something against him could be an assault in his mind...good lawyer might reverse this on the "judge". Lowes should retrain cashier for making a scene over a mask when the guy was trying to just checkout.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Well since he will prosecuted anyway, should have layed him out.

This is where I encourage the guy to aim higher and go harder.....

Caught the daily propaganda update. Herr Great Wolff wanted time remind everyone he’s still out checking on local bidnesses to ensure compliance with his orders.

Oh, goody!.....Round Two!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

El Jefe wanted to emphasize the beer flu has a death grip on the state, forcing him to to use all the power he’s got to combat it.

A pandering reporter opened the Q&A with the ‘incident’. Herr Great Wolff is saddened by the anger displayed by this individual and wishes everyone could just understand how to follow an order.
    Where does he frequent? Im going to go sneeze on him

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Yeah, I watched it, too. On NEWS4SA. Later, they mentioned their "Hometown Heroes" program (I think that's what it is called). They said to go to their website to nominate someone you thought should be recognized. I know it's wrong, but I think I may log on and nominate the "Lowe's Slapdown" guy.
    Would that be wrong? I may need an intervention...

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Yeah, I watched it, too. On NEWS4SA. Later, they mentioned their "Hometown Heroes" program (I think that's what it is called). They said to go to their website to nominate someone you thought should be recognized. I know it's wrong, but I think I may log on and nominate the "Lowe's Slapdown" guy.
    Would that be wrong? I may need an intervention...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom