• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    If they took glock mags I would run out and buy one right away. I may buy one anyway. I really like the stock in the pic. A guy was shooting one next to me at the range the other day, and he looked to be having alot of fun. Glock mags would be the shit.

I like them because they are inexpensive to accessorize and are extremely accurate. Also a Lifetime warranty so I have no reason to sell this its a keeper.
    Gun Zone Deals

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I like them because they are inexpensive to accessorize and are extremely accurate. Also a Lifetime warranty so I have no reason to sell this its a keeper.
    I believe I will be getting one in 9mm. The new stocks are nice looking. I guess it also comes with a flashlight and vertical grip. Not bad for under $300.

Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    New addition to the Hi Point family: 995TS with BSA red-dot.

DSCF5007-1-1.gif

DSCF5004-1-1-1.gif

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    While it may be unconventional in appearance, it's not bad IMO. Glad you've enjoyed your Hi-Points.

Odd you posted that tonight. I literally took pictures of my 4595 just hours ago planning to sell it. At the Houston shoot yesterday I realized I hate the fact that the operation handle is on the left side.

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    Tactically the charger is better on the left, you don't have to take your hand off the grip and lose time to reacquire grip and sight picture.
    If you look at the new models of sniper and tactical weapons, the use of a left side bolt is becoming popular. As a right handed shooter I like it myself.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Well, if you don't have a 50lb spring I suppose so. I have to shift the butt from right to left shoulder to charge, nothing tactical about that :(

Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    While it may be unconventional in appearance, it's not bad IMO.

Not only that but its American made and has the best warranty "no-questions" in the industry. I could send this older carbine in and have 80% of it replaced with new parts for free signed off by the technician. The owner of the company is a great guy and cares about his customers, that's worth its weight in gold by itself.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Realistically, you wont need more than 10 rounds for a self-defense weapon. The average shoot-out (in self-defense stories) is six rounds.

How many of those shoot outs were with revolvers and 1911's?

Imagine how many hi cap gun fights it would take to get the statistical average above six.

I might only need six, but I'm carrying at least 28 with the 26 or 33 with the 19.

Tapatalk sent it.

Long_Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    TX
    Well, if you don't have a 50lb spring I suppose so. I have to shift the butt from right to left shoulder to charge, nothing tactical about that :(

I had a full-auto M249 SAW over-seas, the charging handle was on the right side of the receiver. I would have to take my right hand off-the grip and this contributes to losing sight-picture, accuracy, etc. In the military we call lefties "wrong-handed." So the left side charging handle is a great idea especially for right handed shooters but I believe they are interchangeable now for lefties.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm in the same boat as many others, if high point made a 20-30 rnd mag I'd be on it.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I'm trying to adopt her out, not get 'er worked over and handed back.

Yea, if I make it'll be there

Top Bottom