• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Got home sn hour ago, unloaded and had finner. Had so much fun I am already dozing off. Had a real good time time today. So many good folks. Told y'all I would get laughed at on the dueling tree. Didn't think it would be from a jam though.
    Folks, all the food was delicous as always. And I want the recipe for that sausage. That was good too.
    Gun Zone Deals

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Got home sn hour ago, unloaded and had finner. Had so much fun I am already dozing off. Had a real good time time today. So many good folks. Told y'all I would get laughed at on the dueling tree. Didn't think it would be from a jam though.
    Folks, all the food was delicous as always. And I want the recipe for that sausage. That was good too.
    That sausage was excellent

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Polynesian gangster.

DSC03522_zpsphgy3f9e.jpg

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Had a great time as well great to put names to faces. I hate to be the guy though that takes the fun out of it, but there were several safety issues over on the pistol range. I was personally flagged more than once. Also there need to be a full seize fire. I saw a few people down range and found myself down range (at one point) with people trying to fire.

I agree with you 100%. I had lots of fun, but safety on the pistol range and 25 yard rifle was sketchy. I had a few conversations with folks and I know JD did as well. Still a great time, good food, lots of BSing. Thanks everyone for everything.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ok, taking a break for a minute.

Thanks to all those who brought food, it was awesome. Meet wouldn't be the same without the generosity from those who supply lunch.

A_Texas_Yankee put on the BEST RAFFLE EVER! Seriously, it was great! Thanks for doing it.

Thanks to JRB for letting me get my hands on a black powder pistol. It's on my list now.

Thanks to Vaq for letting me test my .357 Ginger rounds through his Lever gun.

Sorry to anyone who had wanted to shoot the .50 and didn't get a chance. And a HUGE thanks to those who chipped in for ammo, off the top of my head, Greg made a big donation in that area. Much appreciated. Ben also gave a few rounds as well as another that I can't remember. Name yourself, I feel bad for forgetting. Was it Glockowner? Dammit....

I'm a little pissed at Dawico. He's a cheap bastard. Anybody need a 100' tow rope?

Oh, thanks Rebel for the grip and ammo box. Gonna try the grip out as some as things get settled down again.

Thanks to everyone else I'm forgetting.

It was also proven today that the Buck Mark is a much better rimfire pistol than any Ruger.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Very good day folks. I had a great time and put a bunch more names with faces. It was a pleasure to see the people I know well too.

Lunch was awesome and thanks to all those involved with it.

I hope everybody got to shoot my .338 that wanted to. If not I will have it next time.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom