robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I had a ball as usual. I love walking up to somebody with a gun, and loaded mag in hand, and say "check it out." I have learned to only say YES with that proposition. I was especially glad to get Greg up there so y'all could meet him. I love that man (no homo.) I was really happy that some of the newer people came out. Had a good time with Rebel. It was nice to finally meet some of the old timers like Jackassh too.

I am amazed at the generosity and trust of the group. Two people (you know who you are) bought me some powder for re-loading without a thought about it. Orbitup gave me a pound of Goex - and I couldn't even get my BP rifle to shoot. I promise to have that fixed in October. Dawico - pfft - he was over the top. JRBfishin let me poach his black powder supplies for our pistols. If y'all haven't shot those, you should. They are like nothing you have ever shot before.

You damn people make me want to buy more guns though. That LaRue .308 Jared had, makes me moist. If he gets things going with his plans, he's going to put some serious hurt on my wallet. I had a load of fun watching people shoot SugarLand's & Grumper's full autos.

Blowing up the birthday cake was pretty funny (good shot Jeremy) but I didn't get to shoot the Shield - boo.

At the end, JD said we had 85 show up. Apparently a car is no longer necessary.

Thanks Curtis for the call - apparently I like to leave boxes of gear at the range.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Just wanted to add thank you to all who organized and shared their time and materials as well. You guys really do make this event amazing every time and I always come away from it with a good feeling. aOK, really, I do need to get some sleep now!!! :)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hooooolllllleeeeeeeee craaaaaaap!

I forgot to thank Capital Armory for bringing the toys. Got to get a preview of what my .308 and 300BO will sound like when the Omega comes in. Very cool of them.

I will be calling them for my next can purchase for that. Can't say how good it was to have them there.

Top Bottom