DSC_0204_zpsrmbc2ieh.jpg

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    <embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid779.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fyy75%2FShotgun_Jeremy%2FHicksville%2520Gun%2520Range%2F20150404_134009_zpsyikraqls.mp4">

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I had a blast today and was a bit disappointed to have to leave. I would have loved to stay all day. I really enjoyed putting a face to the names here and trying out all the guns I could.

Special thanks to Dawico for bringing the Benelli. It's a beautiful gun and the one I want for sure. Thanks for the opportunity to shoot it as I pleased and thank you for showing off that awesome truck of yours.

Thank you Younggun for letting me fire your .50 cal. That gun gets me so excited everytime.

Thanks to Sugarland for granting me the opportunity to shoot the Mach 10. Wow!!!! For a full auto, that was so smooth and light. Truly enjoyed it.

Vaquero your brisket was fantastic!! I absolutely loved it. Thank you.

Clark, I enjoyed meeting you and I thank you for the spare mag for the AR.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the birthday cake blow up. It was awesome to see that many people gather to see the special treat I prepared get disintegrated

As I said before, today was a total blast! I know I'm forgetting people and I apologize. Still trying to get the names down. All of you are a pretty awesome bunch!
    After the dust settled I went back and grabbed several pieces of cake for the road

Top Bottom