• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    If I were on the 3rd floor of my town home and awakened by my alarm, I would go back to sleep and let my security team take care of the problem. The next day I would fire all the members of my security team that were on duty for not stopping the threat at the wall that surrounds my 3 story town home.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    image.jpeg

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Until I started reading your posts from today, I was thinking you were a tactical minded individual that was strung just a touch too tightly. Now after you showed photos of your hiding spots on the internet, and the subsequent comments, I’m not sure if you’re just a troll trying to worm your way in, or a kid trying to be a tactical adult. Either way, welcome to my list.

Landrover

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2017
    New York
    I would never show anyone where I put anything in my house or trucks etc. It's funny u bring that up. I feel the same way about how everyone shows all their guns and what they bought every day of the week . I know people that their only job in this crappy world we live in, is to watch these forums and take notes on people. Strung to tight.....no I'm fuc#@ up. I have a hard time with humans period. The VA doctors just give me 100% mood disorder and expect me to take pills, when in reality I just need to find a pack of wolves and be happy. With them there is at least a pecking order. The pack respects each other, better then humans do. But thank you for excepting into the group. If it wasn't for my wife I would be growing a full beard, sitting naked on my couch eating Cheetos and watching Rambo

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    O by the way, depending on who you are dealing with depends on how you deal with the intruder. You might want to keep one alive for a few just to get some info on the rest or who sent him. Take his cloths off dress up like him. Walk or run out side. If he has a person outside picking him up, jump in and do him too. Don't screw around flip your switch and go turn into your wolf until it's done.. O and remember what John Wick does....everyone gets a head shot.
    Uh.....yeaaahhhh...

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    You live in a 3-story townhome, it's midnight, and you're asleep in the master bedroom on the 3rd floor (along with your S.O.). Your home alarm goes off and jolts you out of bed. What do you do now?

I'm asking this on behalf of a friend. Haha...not really. Happened to me last night, and I realized my planning sucks. Thankfully, it was a "false" alarm...something fell in the 1st floor bedroom and set off the motion detector.

Also curious about one specific issue: do you disable the alarm so you can hear what the hell might be going on?
    I am late to the thread, have not read everything here and for that I apologize.

MY actions would be to shut the alarm down as long as I do not have to do it at the alarm itself That said in my case I have a house full of dogs (5) and a couple of my dogs have a growl that is not very welcoming.

In my home I have 3 primary entry/exit points (doors). Living alone for over 20 years taught me several things: I keep a gun in and around every prime entry point. At the front door I keep a 12 ga pump in addition to a pistol in and around the door area.

Bad actors do not always come in the dark of night. They come more often than one may think in the light of day using a ploy to gain entry, there and then I spring a surprise. For reason have guns strategically located thru the home. I do not lock up guns, if they are locked up then why bother to have them at all.

Only 2x in all my years have I had to reach for a gun or that 12ga. The first time was with the 12 ga. The 12 sat behind a umbrella can and not easily visible but very quickly obtainable. 2 men came in under the ploy home services (painting and remodeling). Where they made their mistake was in springing the 'trap' to soon. I had let them in, told them to take a seat on the couch and turned to close the door when they announced other intentions. The umbrella can is behind me and one said close the curtain, (thanks guys) and I turned around watching them in the mirror as I feinted fumbling with curtains and blinds. They relaxed knowing that were in control and looked at each other smiling beginning with a high 5 when I spun around racking the pump telling them if you breathe it going to be your last breath.

LOL they did not have guns, but a a toy gun which almost cost them their life. To add insult to injury I had them sit down on the couch, and told the talker to dial 911...that was an interesting conversation to say the least. Sheriff arrived a few moments later.

Turn out they were drifters, living in a cheap flop house on the bad side of town and making a few hits mostly just grabbing a few women's purses and or men's wallets and leaving. They pleaded guilty to avoid the court cases.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I was hanging out in the house one day when 4 guys showed up abd tried to break in. I had on level 3 bpdy armor and a police helmet.

I got the first guy as he ran past a window with a M16. Then I moved upstairs and waited. Took out the second and third with a frag grenade when they tried to come up the stairwell. Fourth tried to make a run for it but picked him off at 100 yards with a SCAR and 4X scope.

Or maybe that was on PUBG...doesn't matter. Same rules apply either way, right?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    To bad it wasn't a real gun. The world wouldn't miss a couple of sh $# bags like that.
    Inside the home as much as I would have HATED to shoot I would have had either even blinked and they both would have gone down...dead men tell no lies. BUT then have to buy a new couch, clean up the mess from the bleed out and maybe repair some of the sheetrock.

Top Bottom